RE: FAKE ? WHY?

Denise Milani is 29. SaraVirgin claims to be 20 (come on folks that is NOT the face of a 20 year old)
I've known some 20 year olds who look..... well.....
Again, taken by itself, not enough for me.
Also consider that many women don't want to admit their actual age. LOL
Ducks and runs for cover.

This post was edited
Happy New Year

Hi, Happy New Year My Friends
I am a fan of Denise Milani. therefore, I should protect her. The following photos confirm that saravirgin is a fake and her profile pictures belong to Denise Milani.

This post was edited
RE: Happy New Year

Hi, Happy New Year My FriendsI am a fan of Denise Milani. therefore, I should protect her. The following photos confirm that saravirgin is a fake and her profile pictures belong to Denise Milani.
Please !?
All they confirm is that the photos are Denise Milani. They do not *confirm* SaraVirgin is a fake, nor do they even confirm that Saravirgin is in fact NOT actually Denise Milani ! I personally have no concrete evidence either way.
It all does tend to suggest that Saravirgin is perhaps not genuine, but it's not proof, nor confirmation of anything.
Saravirgin ( for whatever reason ) may simply be a nome de plume for Denise Milani. I have my doubts, but it could be.

This post was edited

Curt, we did establish that Denise Milani and SaraVirgin live on opposite sides of the continent, and have different ages. Pretty big red flag there.
The age thing I do buy.
In conjunction with other factors, ( who suggested several on a list was indicative ? ) although I'm not convinced that Denise Milani ( being Denise Melani ) wouldn't have residences on both coasts.
More telling to me, is a total lack of response on this matter from the person in question, either way.
I'll concede a preponderance of evidence is mounting, though not yet sufficient for me to *conclude* either way. I'd give it about 65/45 not real at this point.

This post was edited

Curt, we did establish that Denise Milani and SaraVirgin live on opposite sides of the continent, and have different ages. Pretty big red flag there.
The age thing I do buy.
In conjunction with other factors, ( who suggested several on a list was indicative ? ) although I'm not convinced that Denise Milani ( being Denise Melani ) wouldn't have residences on both coasts.
More telling to me, is a total lack of response on this matter from the person in question, either way.
I'll concede a preponderance of evidence is mounting, though not yet sufficient for me to *conclude* either way. I'd give it about 65/45 not real at this point.

Have you considered asking your friend SaraVirgin if she even knows Denise Melani? If I cared whether she is real, I might ask her about the model without pointing out that you think there is even a remote chance that her pictures could be fake.

One more thing...if SaraVirgin is really Denise Melani, I would think she would have no trouble finding a way to get certified as a True Nudist.

This post was edited
deleted?

SaraVirgin profile has been deleted.

This post was edited

Have you considered asking your friend SaraVirgin if she even knows Denise Melani? If I cared whether she is real, I might ask her about the model without pointing out that you think there is even a remote chance that her pictures could be fake.

One more thing...if SaraVirgin is really Denise Melani, I would think she would have no trouble finding a way to get certified as a True Nudist.
Yes, and yes. The strongest evidence in my mind, was a total lack of response either way.
Now that the profile is gone, I suspect we have our answer.

This post was edited

It would have been nice to have a real live celebrity in our midst. Oh well!

This post was edited

It would have been nice to have a real live celebrity in our midst. Oh well!
Very much agreed !

This post was edited
RE: FAKE ? WHY?

I'm certified and took my pictures with a webcam. The webcams are so cheap that you would think everyone would have one now but for those who don't they could probably buy one for under $30US. I don't believe that your certified pictures are posted unless you post them yourself. So someone could have pictures in their clothes on their profileand still be certified. Certification may not keep all the fakes out but it would help a great deal. Anyway that's my thoughts on the subject.

This post was edited