Skype Grooming Session Today

Didn't get to do my manscaping yesterday so going to be doing it today. Need to do quite a few bits including chest trim, pit trim, leg trim, pubes trim, shaft & sack shave. If you're interested in joining me for a tutorial, drop me a message. Can't do groups I'm afraid so it will be 1-2-1 this time. Be about 12 noon BST.
Steve

This topic was edited
RE: Skype Grooming Session Today

Sorry I could not join. Keep me posted for next time!

This post was edited

Sorry I could not join. Keep me posted for next time!Haven't started yet

This post was edited

I can be available now

This post was edited

I can be available nowPvt message me your Skype details and I'll add you.

This post was edited

Didn't get to do my manscaping yesterday so going to be doing it today. Need to do quite a few bits including chest trim, pit trim, leg trim, pubes trim, shaft & sack shave. If you're interested in joining me for a tutorial, drop me a message. Can't do groups I'm afraid so it will be 1-2-1 this time. Be about 12 noon BST.SteveWish I had seen this earlier, just off to Sitges to spend some time naked on a beach so this would have been great. Way too hairy!

This post was edited

Didn't get to do my manscaping yesterday so going to be doing it today. Need to do quite a few bits including chest trim, pit trim, leg trim, pubes trim, shaft & sack shave. If you're interested in joining me for a tutorial, drop me a message. Can't do groups I'm afraid so it will be 1-2-1 this time. Be about 12 noon BST.SteveDo a Google Hangout. Free. Add as many people as you want.

This post was edited

Didn't get to do my manscaping yesterday so going to be doing it today. Need to do quite a few bits including chest trim, pit trim, leg trim, pubes trim, shaft & sack shave. If you're interested in joining me for a tutorial, drop me a message. Can't do groups I'm afraid so it will be 1-2-1 this time. Be about 12 noon BST.SteveWish I had seen this earlier, just off to Sitges to spend some time naked on a beach so this would have been great. Way too hairy!Shame. Give me a shout when you get back. Maybe we can do a post holiday tidy up

This post was edited

Never did get to Skype with you after the emails and msg's . sorry to say. But I have gotten better at being smooth. Had my first gay date this weekend and wanted to be so smooth and red bump(less) so i took my time and used extra body gel. Also, i was face shaving with Pops' Shave cream, it is "Edge" foam, and found that there is some menthol in it but not hot ! so after I shaved my cock and balls, i rubbed this shave gel all over my area and left it there for a minute or 2 and MAN what a difference. The soothing warm feeling not only calmed my skin down but that warm feeling and tingle got me a little excited and i used the foam to help take care of that issue also. Well, that was just a side note. But Steve, thanks for all your help and msg's . Almost 100% there now.
Deryck

This post was edited

Never did get to Skype with you after the emails and msg's . sorry to say. But I have gotten better at being smooth. Had my first gay date this weekend and wanted to be so smooth and red bump(less) so i took my time and used extra body gel. Also, i was face shaving with Pops' Shave cream, it is "Edge" foam, and found that there is some menthol in it but not hot ! so after I shaved my cock and balls, i rubbed this shave gel all over my area and left it there for a minute or 2 and MAN what a difference. The soothing warm feeling not only calmed my skin down but that warm feeling and tingle got me a little excited and i used the foam to help take care of that issue also. Well, that was just a side note. But Steve, thanks for all your help and msg's . Almost 100% there now.DeryckGreat post! Congrats on getting better at being smooth. And your first gay date! Im sure you looked great.Hey Dave, It has been a long time. How are you ??

This post was edited