Skype grooming tips from Steve

I wanted to let the group know that Steve used me as his test guinea pig for a Skype session on manscaping grooming tips and a demo. It worked really well - he used his iPad so he could move it around to show all facets of his manscaping, and he had some great tips and suggestions and the demo was fun to watch. I would encourage you to reach out to Steve if interested in a demo. He knows what he is doing and is a great guy (and easy on the eyes too!).

This topic was edited
RE: Skype grooming tips from Steve

So where do we go to see this video

This post was edited

I don't think he videotaped it - it was live.

This post was edited

I wanted to let the group know that Steve used me as his test guinea pig for a Skype session on manscaping grooming tips and a demo. It worked really well - he used his iPad so he could move it around to show all facets of his manscaping, and he had some great tips and suggestions and the demo was fun to watch. I would encourage you to reach out to Steve if interested in a demo. He knows what he is doing and is a great guy (and easy on the eyes too!).Thanks for this great review. Glad you got something from it. I like staring my hints and tips so if anyone else wants any help, just give me a shout

This post was edited

I wanted to let the group know that Steve used me as his test guinea pig for a Skype session on manscaping grooming tips and a demo. It worked really well - he used his iPad so he could move it around to show all facets of his manscaping, and he had some great tips and suggestions and the demo was fun to watch. I would encourage you to reach out to Steve if interested in a demo. He knows what he is doing and is a great guy (and easy on the eyes too!).Thanks for this great review. Glad you got something from it. I like staring my hints and tips so if anyone else wants any help, just give me a shoutExtremely interested.

This post was edited

I wanted to let the group know that Steve used me as his test guinea pig for a Skype session on manscaping grooming tips and a demo. It worked really well - he used his iPad so he could move it around to show all facets of his manscaping, and he had some great tips and suggestions and the demo was fun to watch. I would encourage you to reach out to Steve if interested in a demo. He knows what he is doing and is a great guy (and easy on the eyes too!).Thanks for this great review. Glad you got something from it. I like staring my hints and tips so if anyone else wants any help, just give me a shoutExtremely interested.

Drop me a message mate to discuss

This post was edited

I wanted to let the group know that Steve used me as his test guinea pig for a Skype session on manscaping grooming tips and a demo. It worked really well - he used his iPad so he could move it around to show all facets of his manscaping, and he had some great tips and suggestions and the demo was fun to watch. I would encourage you to reach out to Steve if interested in a demo. He knows what he is doing and is a great guy (and easy on the eyes too!).how do I reach out to Steve?the best manscaping I have had done - was from another guy.. better than I do my own.

This post was edited