RE:Longest time spent nude

Anybody else want to share with us Your personal best longest time ? Are you willing to share any current plan?No plans as of now to extend my longest time just yet.Hopefully this summer I will get the chance to extend my longest time of continuous nudity. I don't know exactly when that may happen though.

Do you have a goal for how long?

This post was edited

An entire month would be GREAT if I could do it, preferably longer.

This post was edited

An entire month would be GREAT if I could do it, preferably longer.

This post was edited

Do you have a goal for how long?An entire month would be GREAT if I could do it, preferably longer.

As I mentioned previously, someone on another board went to a clothing optional resort for 2 months last summer drove there nude and brought only sneakers, sandals and 2 hats. His wife brought a few items of clothing and agreed to do the errands and fill the gas tank.
After a month, she admitted that she had packed one shorts and shirt set for him in her bag and asked if he would get dressed so they could have dinner at a nice restaurant and restock their wine supply. He agreed with the stipulation that he would not wear clothes again after that until they got home and someone was coming to their house who would expect him to be dressed. They actually went home a week early to avoid impending storms
So he spent a month nude, dressed for one evening, and then remained nude for over 3 more weeks

This post was edited

Three days at a resort in Texas. Amazing time!

This post was edited

Three days is a decent stretch of time. Will you be trying to outdo that time later?

This post was edited

Always looking for the perfect opportunity to be nude for a long time!

This post was edited