RE: Longest time spent nude

2 months, I was on a camping trip by myself.
I am hoping this summer I will meet and make some nudist friends that can join me on my camping trips

This post was edited

2 months, I was on a camping trip by myself.I am hoping this summer I will meet and make some nudist friends that can join me on my camping trips
How did you manage to take a two months supply of food with you on a camping trip?????? Were you completely without otherhuman contact for a whole two months?

This post was edited

I hope we get more posts to this thread after this long holiday weekend, from others that have set a new record time for themselves. I would like to see comments from everyone on their experiences, even if it does not seem like a very long time compared to others. Just post up what you have managed to accomplish time wise being nude for a continuous time. Doesn't matter if it is only 4-5 hours or 4-5 weeks or months.Just post up your best length of time nude continuously.

This post was edited

I hope we get more posts to this thread after this long holiday weekend, from others that have set a new record time for themselves. I would like to see comments from everyone on their experiences, even if it does not seem like a very long time compared to others. Just post up what you have managed to accomplish time wise being nude for a continuous time. Doesn't matter if it is only 4-5 hours or 4-5 weeks or months.Just post up your best length of time nude continuously.Last Memorial Day, Independence Day, and Labor Day weekends were three straight days each. Our October trip to Cypress Cove for Nudapalooza was four straight days, one of which was mingling with non-nudists who are invited to purchase tickets to the concert. This weekend we are just doing a day trip on the Fourth, so no chance at extending the record. We just returned from a week at Club Orient, but it seemed that every couple of days we had some reason or another to leave the resort and had to get dressed. That doesn't count the 7am morning walks down the full length of Orient Beach which we still get to do nude. You would think that a nine night nude cruise would have been good, but you have to get dressed every time the ship docks in port and also to use the main dining room. So the longest on either of ours was about two days.

This post was edited

For me and my wife it would be easier to answer "LONGEST TIME SPENT CLOTHED" than the actual question time spent nude.
That would be for yesterday, me clothed 2 hours, the wife 6 hours, (she went to the hairdressers). Its now 11:13 am and we are both nude, we need to go out shopping but neither of us feel like getting dressed.

This post was edited

My longest time nude was 6 days on a camping trip at Avalon in WV. Was an awesome time, I love it there!

This post was edited

About a day and a half. I was sick and didn't leave the house the entire time. Once I got well, it felt weird putting on clothes.Too bad this time was associated with being ill. Hopefully for you the next time can be spent in better health.

This post was edited

6 straight days meaning no clothes for 6 days,
Was camping on the wolf lake island, enjoying the beach, fishing , swimming and wildlife

This post was edited

I just spent the Fourth of July weekend at Indian Hills resort in La. and got in 98 1/2 hours of nakedness before returning home. Not a new record for me, but Monday and Tuesday were kind of dead days, activity wise, so I decided to come home. If there had been more going on I surely would have stayed, as I had plenty of supplies to sustain me.

This post was edited

Anybody else have a time to share with us on this subject?

This post was edited