Places Outside Phoenix?

I will be in Scottsdale the third week of November and was thinking about going to a nudist/naturist place for the first time ever later that Monday afternoon.I can probably only enjoy a couple of hours but would be awesome anyway.
Any places that stay open after 5 and that will allow an unaccompanied male to come in?
If anyone is in the area and would like to join me, that would be great too.

This topic was edited
RE: Places Outside Phoenix?

The closest place for you to go to would be Shangri La, you should be able to get in after 5, but that's cutting it pretty close. Even if you did get in, at the end of Nov. after 5pm on a Monday, there will not be much going on. If you would like you can look up the web page for Shangri la and maybe give them a call to verify you could get in, and see if maybe there will be something going on that day. Maybe adding a extra day to your trip would be better.

This post was edited

Shangri La Ranch is an easy drive from Scottsdale but there would probably be very little to see or do after 5 PM. Actually the office closes at 5 PM and the only access after hours is by gate pass. Late November is their prime season when they are at about 100% full, but most of those are retirees who turn in early and get up early. You could swim, hike the desert countryside, use the hot tub, shoot baskets, play tennis or pickle ball, shoot pool, pitch horse shoes or play bocce. Most, but not all, of the sports courts are lighted so night play isn't a problem.It's getting pretty dark at 5 PM in November so you wouldn't be able to do some of the outdoor activities. If you could go during the day, go to their web site and print out a coupon for a free day pass for first timers. Hope you can swing enough time to get there.

This post was edited

Thank you for you both for your answers.I will see if I can get some extra time at Shangri La...are you guys in the area?

This post was edited

If you could add an extra day to your trip you may want to try booking a room there with a late check-in. The rates are cheaper than most of the Scottsdale hotels. You could then spend the entire day there and leave in the afternoon. One thing you'll have to make arrangements for is your meals and beverages. There presently is no food service during the week there. They are planning a new office where they will have snacks and carry out food and drinks but that is sometime in the future.

This post was edited