RE: Addicted to nudism

I think we're all "addicted" on some level. We all enjoy the freedom that nudism brings, and when we're not nude we can't wait until we can get back to that state so we be ourselves.
I work from home, so I get to enjoy being nude most of the time, so the few times that I do have to go into the office I get that "can't wait to get home to get naked" feeling. Its normal, its natural, its just the way we're all wired. I feel bad for the folks that aren't wired the same way. They don't know what they are missing!

This post was edited

Yes I am also addicted to being nude! Can't wait to get to my 10 hour break and strip off all my clothes and spend my off time nude in my truck. I drive nude when ever I know that I don't have to stop for fuel or to eat!!

This post was edited

Addiction? Yes I probably have some of those! Nudism? Well it seems more of a dedication to me. I am always nude at home, don't put clothes on until the very last minute when leaving and stripping is on the immediate agenda when coming back. As a previous poster said, I do often think about when I will be able to get home and get free and often narrow down things I can do at home instead of getting dressed and leaving! The same applies when traveling, can't wait to get to the hotel and get naked, but that's probably a whole new topic...naked in the hotel room! Well if anyone wants to call it an addiction that's fine, as long as we are how we want to be...nude!

This post was edited

The question is backwards. Being naked is simply our natural state. Most of the world is addicted to the unnatural practice of covering their body with clothing, even when that is uncomfortable, impractical, and unhealthy. THAT's an addiction!Well put. Society has changed our perspective of what is natural, nudism is looked at sometimes as being odd, yet nudists are being totally natural. Being in my natural state simply feels so right.

This post was edited

Since being nude is the natural state of humans and all animals in God's creation, I don't think of it as an addiction. But yes, I love to be nude alone or in company. I often think whilst at the office, how much better to be comfortable and nude.Because I am nude as often as is possible, it could be classified as an obsession or an addiction. But being nude is when I am most relaxed and comfortable. The only exceptions are when the weather demands my torso being warm as well as my feet, or protection from too much sun.

This post was edited

I don't think we are addicted to nudism. Nudity is a natural state. i think society is addicted to clothing. Be it for warmth, fashion, status and/or protection from the elements.

This post was edited

I wanted to ask if anyone is addicted to being nude? I know we are all either long term or brand new nudists, but I gotta ask, are you addicted to wanting to be nude? Yesterday all I could think about was it would be so nice to be nude right now and wouldn't it be flat out awesome if I could be nude 24/7! So it got me thinking, am I addicted to nudity? My answer is that it's yes, I'm addicted to the feeling of freedom, relaxation and at times the thrill of just being nude. I'm more and more comfortable nude and doing normal activities nude. I know this is a "Duh!" Question but does anyone else feel addicted to nudity?I agree...I'm addicted to being naked. I get naked whenever I can.

This post was edited

I probably am too...I love to be nude every chance I get. Even as it is cold outside now. I can't wait to get home to shed my clothes.

This post was edited

Winter has finally hit, with a vengeance, negative temperatures cause draftiness near the large windows. Without cranking the heat to stifling temperatures it is tough to keep a consistent temperature to allow nudity all the time. I am going to try to go to my club which has a large club house and is open to members 24/7. There will be mainly just staff attending and a few permanent residents, who may be starting to get cabin fever after the warm weather has gone. I'm hoping to travel somewhere warm this winter, it promises to be another doozy. Most Canadian nudists are probably thinking along these lines!

This post was edited

I can't wait till I get naked it's awesome and takes me forever to get dressed in the morning for work.

This post was edited