RE: Addicted to nudism

Addicted? I don't know? I do know that I do enjoy the nudist lifestyle. On the other hand, I would NEVER base my decisions such as; Choosing a mate, choosing friends, choosing activities, so on and so forth based solely on weather those people or activities are nude oriented. I think if you come to that point it might be time to reevaluate your priorities in my opinion.You have it exactly right for me. occasionally I push the boundary and get naked when others are clothed.

This post was edited

we are the same! There's not a question--the minute we walk in the door--we're barefoot and nude. Also--most all of our leisure time centers around being nude with friends; when and where we will be textile-free. All holiday time must have a naked element--or be the primary portion.
Yes--we're addicted!

This post was edited

I feel that I amsince I want to be nude as much as possible and wish that I never had to put on clothes again!

This post was edited

I wanted to ask if anyone is addicted to being nude? I know we are all either long term or brand new nudists, but I gotta ask, are you addicted to wanting to be nude? Yesterday all I could think about was it would be so nice to be nude right now and wouldn't it be flat out awesome if I could be nude 24/7! So it got me thinking, am I addicted to nudity? My answer is that it's yes, I'm addicted to the feeling of freedom, relaxation and at times the thrill of just being nude. I'm more and more comfortable nude and doing normal activities nude. I know this is a "Duh!" Question but does anyone else feel addicted to nudity? I always hated to wear clothes as long as I can remember

This post was edited

I always think of the word addicted as something that interferes with life. I love to sail and wish I could win the lottery and sail every day. I know that is not practical. But I do sail any chance I get.We plan vacations around sailing (and nudists resorts). I've modify my home so I can be nude outside any warm chance I get. Would I like to live at Cypress or Como, SURE. Not possible at this time in life. So I think about it and dream. But addicted, no. Just a daydream believer.I hear ya. I dream of the day when I can be nude whenever I want. Just not there yet but one day. I'll tell you that i do love surfing naked at the nude beach which really ruins it for the rest of the time when not surfing at the nude beach I'm constantly thinking how I wish I was. Recently started doing yoga in the nude at home and now when I have to go to the Y for classes I'm hating that I have to be dressed.

This post was edited

Then I'm addicted to. Sometimes over lunch time I feel like locking my office door and just get naked an spend my half our lunch break in nudity, catching up on e-mails.

This post was edited

i can say that im addicted...because,,,i always try to find chance to be nude,,,whenver im alone,,my parents leave home..i close the door and get naked,,,i dont leave chance to be nude,,even while bathing in river,,,i love to be nude and show myself nude

This post was edited

i can say that im addicted...because,,,i always try to find chance to be nude,,,whenver im alone,,my parents leave home..i close the door and get naked,,,i dont leave chance to be nude,,even while bathing in river,,,i love to be nude and show myself nude

This post was edited

I wanted to ask if anyone is addicted to being nude? I know we are all either long term or brand new nudists, but I gotta ask, are you addicted to wanting to be nude? Yesterday all I could think about was it would be so nice to be nude right now and wouldn't it be flat out awesome if I could be nude 24/7! So it got me thinking, am I addicted to nudity? My answer is that it's yes, I'm addicted to the feeling of freedom, relaxation and at times the thrill of just being nude. I'm more and more comfortable nude and doing normal activities nude. I know this is a "Duh!" Question but does anyone else feel addicted to nudity?I've never thought of nudism as an addition but I have been out and longed to get home so I could strip naked.

This post was edited

I can't wait till I get naked it's awesome and takes me forever to get dressed in the morning for work.I think that both my son and I are addicted to nudism. When at work or running errands or out with friends, we both cannot wait to get back home so that we can be nude again.

This post was edited