RE: Addicted to nudism

Wikipedia's definition of addiction - A state characterized by compulsive engagement in rewarding stimuli, despite adverse consequences.
Well - I don't see any adverse consequences ... and I don't want to be cured.

This post was edited

i'm not addicted to being nude in my home I enjoy being nude and I hate wearing clothes

This post was edited

I don't know that I would consider it an addiction . . . but I spend about 95% of the time in my house nude . . . just a preference . . . some folks walk in the door and take their shoes off . . . some their hat . . . my habit is just walkin' thru the door and stripping down nude once again even before I visit the fridge for a favorite beverage ;-) jy

This post was edited

Oh yeah! I am addicted. I love being nude, hate having to get dressed to go out somewhere and cannot wait for the return of nude beach and pool weather! So yeah, totally addicted.

This post was edited

when i was about 11-12 yoa i read a article in a magazine where a boy simular to my age wanted to be a nudist and visited a nudist camp and actually confronted his parents about it, long story short they gave in and one day agreed to drop him off at a nudist camp they had contacted but weren't going to join him but in the end did. i was so envious and i knew it was a story but i wanted to be him and even though i didn't confront my parents i was more open being nude coming from bathroom after bathing, had a place on weekend where i could go be nude in sun and hike without others knowing and even skinnydip at community pool. as a adult i started visiting nudist camps in mid 80's so yes no doubt i'm addicted to being a nudist, i enjoy the sun on my body and being nude swimming ,hiking or just being at home.

This post was edited

I wouldn't say that I'm addicted to being nude. I can say that I spend a large amount of my time nude and prefer to be nude whenever possible, but I have no problem with putting something on for warmth, etc...If given the chance to live in a clothes free environment 24/7 I would certainly choose it and it's my intent to move to a nudist resort to live nude full time once I'm able to retire. =)This more or less sums up my feelings. I live nude year round at home unless its really cold, but I appreciate the benefit of clothing when it is. My partner is nude when its warmer, she feels the cold a lot more than me, its probably more of a preference to be nude than an addiction for both of us, given the chance we will be naked.
The idea of living in a clothing free/optional environment definitely appeals. We're overlooked at home so we are restricted as to where we can be nude outside. Being able to wander nude outside, free of any worries about upsetting anyone, would add significantly to our ideal way of life as nudists. Knowing that you have like-minded neighbours who fully accept each others choice to be naked whenever they wish would be fantastic. I'd love to live nude permanently, to my mind its a simple thing to want to do and very natural. I'd ideally prefer not to have to do it in a closed off environment - i. e. a nudist resort, but as things are, the peace of mind gained through living at a recognized nudist community that meant we could be naked everywhere will do just fine.

This post was edited

I'm definitely feeling like an addict! I have 3 kids that have friends over all the time and so are the neighbors. And because of open door policy, they just walk in. The rare occasion that the kids are out and the neighbors are away, I'm nude. Thankfully the wife doesn't care but rarely joins me. The closest place for me to go is Gunnison Beach. Now I admit to being a nudist addict and here's why. My son went to a convention. I saw that Gunnison was only 45 min away. It's November and very cold. I want! And got naked for about 45 minutes before I got too cold and had to leave. Now today it's a bit warmer 52 and I'm dying to go. So yes. Addicted

This post was edited

don't really know if nudism is a addictions or not, I consider myself, that its a preference in the way I prefer to dress . the natural and most comfortable way. HAHAHA

This post was edited

Nothing is black and white, I'll explain...All through the warm months being naked is normal, old hat as it were. But come winter with the return of cold weather clothing becomes the norm. In winter whenever it either gets unseasonably warm or the house or studio conditions are warm enough nude time comes as a treat and the nude time is very exciting and addictive, looking forward to the next time I can be without clothing. With the return of spring after the first couple of exciting times being naked it soon becomes natural and normal, excitement fading away.

This post was edited

Now let's think. An addiction is something that is habit forming, something we crave for when we can't get it. Yes I guess I'm addicted. And can it get out of hand - giving in to the addiction when we shouldn't? Oops that goes for me too.

This post was edited