Moving to NM

We plan to relocate to NM in the spring of 2015.

This topic was edited
RE: Moving to NM

When we have our nudist housewarming party I hope you'll attend, Nina.

This post was edited

No ABQ, too big and too many folks. Maybe Tijeras area on east side of Sandia Mountain from I-40 corridor up to Santa Fe. Perhaps a little east or north on Santa Fe. Haven't seen anything in our price range that we liked in Taos. Looking for 3 br with a little acreage for nude privacy. Thought about you in Angel Fire but not into snow prefering warm for nudism.
Anyway, hope we'll be able to get together in a nude setting sometime.

This post was edited

Come down south, I am in Silver City. There are lots of small communities around here. I am looking forward to new neighbors.

This post was edited

Silver City is on short list. Looking for a nice place with a little private acreage for nidism.

This post was edited

We plan to relocate to NM in the spring of 2015.Drop us and email, fifty4x2@yahoo.

This post was edited

will do. Thanks for joining the group.

This post was edited

We finally signed a listing contract here so hope to seel soon and be on our way to the Land of Enchantment.

This post was edited

Have you moved yet? I am out in the boondocks just east of Moriarty. Lots of cheap land here but no houses ... and no trees but my neighbors are nudist friendly.

This post was edited

No movement on house. Wierd real estate market here. Still plugging away and hoping to move soon.

This post was edited