RE: Sack & Crack booked

I've thought about it, just for the experience. I usually trim pretty close, as shaving usually results in crazy itching and ingrown hair within 10 days afterward.I'm not afraid of the pain, I have a high tolerance, but more apprehensive about the prospect of the skin ripping off my "ball sack."MattA good experienced waxer will use a Different type of wax on your balls, to keep them attached
Well, that's reassuring. Now, I just have to find a place to get it done. Like some others on here, I'd prefer having it done by another guy, but I don't think its easy to find.

This post was edited

Not only will an experienced esthetician use different types of wax for different areas of your body but ... with your help and the esthetician's extra hand ... the skin being waxed is stretched taunt and keepsany skin coming off. It always helps to exfoliate for a time before your treatment. I've always used an exfoliating puff in the shower and she's said that that is why I've never had a problem with delicate skin.
So ... scrub away before you go to the treatment! :-)

This post was edited

Some really useful shares coming through guys. Thank you so much. I am feeling a bit better about losing my waxing virginity on Thursday. Only a few days to go now

This post was edited

I'm jealous ... I need one but can't get into see my esthetician for a couple weeks. When you find someone that is really great ... you can tell, when you can't get an appointment because she's booked! ;-)

This post was edited

I'm jealous ... I need one but can't get into see my esthetician for a couple weeks. When you find someone that is really great ... you can tell, when you can't get an appointment because she's booked! ;-)I know exactly what you mean. I have the same issue with my hairdresser and other therapist

This post was edited

Finally found a local wax therapist to get my back and butt waxed again, been too long since I've had it done!

This post was edited

Finally found a local wax therapist to get my back and butt waxed again, been too long since I've had it done!Brilliant. So you'll be smooth up the crack as will I?

This post was edited

After being challenged to go and take one for the group, I have booked in for a crack and sack wax on Thursday 23rd October. I've always liked my slightly hairy bum crack so I'm a bit wary. As the creator of the group I do agree that I should at least understand the process.Wish me luck. I'll be feeding back after the event.Maybe I should have got some sponsorship for a prostate charity or suchlike.SteveGood luck. Keep us updated.
Has anybody tried using "no no pro"

This post was edited

After being challenged to go and take one for the group, I have booked in for a crack and sack wax on Thursday 23rd October. I've always liked my slightly hairy bum crack so I'm a bit wary. As the creator of the group I do agree that I should at least understand the process.Wish me luck. I'll be feeding back after the event.Maybe I should have got some sponsorship for a prostate charity or suchlike.SteveGood luck. Keep us updated.
Has anybody tried using "no no pro" Thanks. Will do. What is 'no no pro'?

This post was edited

]Has anybody tried using "no no pro"Thanks. Will do. What is 'no no pro'?I googled the NO NO and the reviews aren't good. Like everything they vary, but the general consensus seems to forget it. NO NO is a home laser/epilator type device.

This post was edited