RE: Sack & Crack booked

]Has anybody tried using "no no pro"Thanks. Will do. What is 'no no pro'?I googled the NO NO and the reviews aren't good. Like everything they vary, but the general consensus seems to forget it. NO NO is a home laser/epilator type device.
Crikey! Not up for that at all. Sounds bad without even trying it

This post was edited

This time tomorrow I'll be all smooth after my sack and crack wax.
Just had a little check and I've actually got quite a hairy crack so reckon this might hurt.
Going to see if the therapist will take before and after pics.

This post was edited

It would help if you trim it down a bit! Going in with extra long hair doesn't make waxing any better or easier. My esthetician asks that I return when the regrown hair is about a 1/4 inch long. She's right. Waxing still works and not much sting at all. Good luck!

This post was edited

All done guys. It bloody killed. I'll post a proper update over the weekend but wanted you to know I hadn't bottled out

This post was edited

I have my back and ass including crack done by waxing monthly and the back part stings more at times but it's not as painful as you may imagine.Take a couple of Tynenol before going and stay of coffee for at least 3-4 hours before as caffeine increases sensitivity.
Never had my sack waxed as prefer to shave on a regular basis and the Spa tell me that the most painful area for guys to wax is your chest.
By the way its feels great afterwards !

This post was edited

Now that it's over, do you like how it looks?

This post was edited

All done guys. It bloody killed. I'll post a proper update over the weekend but wanted you to know I hadn't bottled outAfter I get home from a treatment where I've gone longer between treatments,than normal, I will use some Hydrocortisone ointment on my scrotum, penis, pubic and waxed anal area. It cuts down the redness quickly and by the next morning ... no redness, no irritation. If you still have some irritation and redness ... try the hydrocortisone and it really helps. ;-)

This post was edited

All done guys. It bloody killed. I'll post a proper update over the weekend but wanted you to know I hadn't bottled outWhat's the verdict? I like my ass crack hair but it grows long so I do like keeping it trimmed most of the time. But I don't shave it. I'll be interested to hear what your experience was and if you'd do it again or trim or shave.

This post was edited

I can't imagine a waxing of my sack and crack but I don't mind shaving for sure. Hope it treats u wellI truly thought the same til I did it. I let my hair grow longer than I needed and my esthetician said ... "this is going to sting a bit more than usual because of the longer hair." I was surprised that it didn't sting as much as I thought it would. Since that first time, the hair has grown back more sparse and fine and each wax afterwards is easier, faster, less sting and much less irritation and redness. When waxing the scrotum ... I am pulling my penis up toward my head, as I'm lying down. She is stretching my scrotum downward and pulling the wax off with her other hand. About half way through ... she releases my scrotum with her hand applying the stretch and moves her hand to another portion of my scrotum and applies stretch again. It's a pretty quick and easy process. I happen to have a high tolerance for pain so maybe what's not so painful for me is pretty painful for someone else. I don't mind it and there is nothing like being smooth for an entire month without having to shave every couple of days. I'm done with shaving. Waxing is the only thing I'll do now to keep smooth.
Crack waxing. The first time she did that ... It stung a bit but afterwards, I like the feel and want my entire butt waxed. My wife is not so willing for me to do that. She likes my "fuzzy butt" and so ... I'll have to wait til she gives me the go ahead and then I'm waxing my butt hair off too!!!
;-)

This post was edited

Welcome to the club.For me the pain was not as bad as I expected, a lot depends on the person doing the wax though.You feel a bit tender for a day or so, 36 hrs & everything feels smooth & great.Had my wax and trim done yesterday :-)
So happy to be smooth again! New wax therapist was good and very local, next appointment in December ready for Christmas!

This post was edited