RE: Sack & Crack booked

So....Sorry for the delay. Been very busy since I had the treatment. I'll summarise in bullet form as I have a few bits to mention. * The guy said it would hurt as it was my first time and the hair was coarse. He wasn't kidding. It bloody killed. * It took nearly an hour to do the sack and crack, Thank god I didn't need my back doing too. * Even though he splashed some oil on before hand, every flick as he called it made me flinch in pain and I confess I swore quite a lot. * I had red bumps and spotting of blood all over by the end so he massaged some jasmine oil into the skin to help soothe the heat of it. Cheeky bugger even massaged it into my hoop. Can't blame him for trying to take advantage of his opportunity I guess. I had been on all fours with my ass cheeks split wide apart for an hour. Guess he thought we knew each other very well. * The therapist was accommodating enough to oblige at taking before and after pics for me though as he just focused on my ass, not sure I can post them anywhere. * I'm not sure if I'll be rushing to do it again but having said that, I am loving the smooth ass crack. Feels great as it's so smooth. I do get a bit carried away when showering and probably lather up the shower gel more than I need to. Other than that, probably easiest to answer any questions you guys may have so fire away!Steve

This post was edited

Exfoliation helps immensely with the bleeding. Yeah ... my first time stung quite a bit but it was because I'd been shaving for so long, the hair was thicker and longer than it should have been. Subsequent treatments were a snap. I'll never go back to shaving unless I want to be completely smooth and can't get an appointment. I think your next treatment will go much easier ... but that's obviously up to you! :-)

This post was edited

Exfoliation helps immensely with the bleeding. Yeah ... my first time stung quite a bit but it was because I'd been shaving for so long, the hair was thicker and longer than it should have been. Subsequent treatments were a snap. I'll never go back to shaving unless I want to be completely smooth and can't get an appointment. I think your next treatment will go much easier ... but that's obviously up to you! :-)Well, watch this space to find out if I brave it again. I'm seeing him for a full naked massage next weekend

This post was edited

Exfoliation helps immensely with the bleeding. Yeah ... my first time stung quite a bit but it was because I'd been shaving for so long, the hair was thicker and longer than it should have been. Subsequent treatments were a snap. I'll never go back to shaving unless I want to be completely smooth and can't get an appointment. I think your next treatment will go much easier ... but that's obviously up to you! :-)Well, watch this space to find out if I brave it again. I'm seeing him for a full naked massage next weekendThat sounds like more fun than the waxing, enjoy. Chris x

This post was edited

Well, watch this space to find out if I brave it again. I'm seeing him for a full naked massage next weekendHair will have grown back enough in 6 weeks to get waxed again, hair cover is less so it will be quicker to wax & nothing like as painful.
Hope you're right otherwise I'll be coming after you

This post was edited

Exfoliation helps immensely with the bleeding. Yeah ... my first time stung quite a bit but it was because I'd been shaving for so long, the hair was thicker and longer than it should have been. Subsequent treatments were a snap. I'll never go back to shaving unless I want to be completely smooth and can't get an appointment. I think your next treatment will go much easier ... but that's obviously up to you! :-)Well, watch this space to find out if I brave it again. I'm seeing him for a full naked massage next weekendThat sounds like more fun than the waxing, enjoy. Chris xMuch less stressful

This post was edited

Exfoliation helps immensely with the bleeding. Yeah ... my first time stung quite a bit but it was because I'd been shaving for so long, the hair was thicker and longer than it should have been. Subsequent treatments were a snap. I'll never go back to shaving unless I want to be completely smooth and can't get an appointment. I think your next treatment will go much easier ... but that's obviously up to you! :-)Well, watch this space to find out if I brave it again. I'm seeing him for a full naked massage next weekendThat sounds like more fun than the waxing, enjoy. Chris xI'll have to let you know how it goes. He's very good at working my glutes. Not many masseurs do them because they are worried about it being perve but as a gym goer, it's essential.

This post was edited