my experiences as a model

A few years ago I thought it would be fun to try posing in the nude for artist. The first step I took was to do an internet search for " life modeling & my city" got a hit for an Art StudioI called the contact number and talked to Suzanne the organizer. She told me when they metand summed it by saying " bring a robe and slippers and be comfortable in your own skin"she never asked what type of body i have, for the record an average middle aged male body.Two weeks later I was there. She showed me a screened area to strip out of street clothesthen put on a robe. I came out in robe, and almost immediately dropped it. The group was mixedsexes and ages from 20 s to 70s. They would pay $2 / hour to be there. I was paid out of the kitty at $10/hrnot getting rich money but more fun than sitting at home staring at the same 4 wallsI did find it funny that they did the formality of not watching me strip and for those few minutes have a robe onthen for the next 3 hours basically stared at my naked body. I would have shown up nude and left nudeif I could have gotten away with it, but hey got to play by the rulesBeing exposed did not bother me at all, I knew that would not be an issue. The challenge for this normallyfigidity person was to sit still for anywhere from 5 min to a full hourI used the time to plan out a major relandscaping project in my head, plus ponder other issues.I did get exposed to a local band's music since they were playing theirCD so on the way home i spent someof my fun earned money on the CD at a local store. Now when I play it I tell folks that the first time i heard the band I was nude. Ended up going back 6 more times plus one other local art studio. Would do it again it has been awhile.
well that sums up my experiences anyone else got any to share?Oh if someone asks me " what is the best job you have ever had ? I have one of the more revealing answers to give them.Being paid to be naked.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.