Nudeapolozza

I will be at Nudeapolozza on Saturday, who else will be here enjoying this event? Email me hjbfl1991@yahoo.com

This topic was edited
RE: Nudeapolozza

We were at Nude-a-Palooza ... our first time at Cypress Cove.... LOVE IT!!!!!! I had to be up in northern Orlando for a few days... went back on Monday while driving home to Miami... then we couldn't leave! Just booked a "new" villa room... it was WONDERFUL!!Then we did it again... Driving from Cypress Cove to Miami -- totally nude with the convertible top down. (260mi/420km) It was a stunning day--and the Florida's Turnpike wasn't overly crowded. We went up on Saturday--and it was like Rush Hour the entire time! We didn't feel like pushing the envelope. Still it was a nice 3h Nude Drive!

This post was edited

It was my first time there as well, had a great time.

This post was edited

We were at Nude-a-Palooza ... our first time at Cypress Cove.... LOVE IT!!!!!! I had to be up in northern Orlando for a few days... went back on Monday while driving home to Miami... then we couldn't leave! Just booked a "new" villa room... it was WONDERFUL!!Then we did it again... Driving from Cypress Cove to Miami -- totally nude with the convertible top down. (260mi/420km) It was a stunning day--and the Florida's Turnpike wasn't overly crowded. We went up on Saturday--and it was like Rush Hour the entire time! We didn't feel like pushing the envelope. Still it was a nice 3h Nude Drive!I'm sorry but I don't buy this. There's no way you spent 3 hours on the FL TP in a convertible driving nude. People would be all over you in a heartbeat.

This post was edited