Can we win with Sanchez?

Sources are saying that Foles has a broken collarbone. Since the injury is severe and will cost Foles a good chunk if not the rest of the season, the question now is Can we win with Mark Sanchez?

This topic was edited
RE: Can we win with Sanchez?

I think we can. He has the experience and can throw. He's not perfect but we have weapons.
I'm more worried about the defense. Secondary can be great at times and blow coverage others. Injuries are a big problem as well.

This post was edited

I think we can, too, but this is definitely going to be interesting from here on out. It throws so many things up in the air all at once it's almost like rebooting the season.
The key thing to remember is that there's a whole new attitude under Chip, and that's not changing. So there's hope.

This post was edited

I agree with Jim. Under Chip, the team seems to be really confident and very aggressive to the end of the game. Never defeated until time is up. That makes them fun to watch and support.
That said, we should have gone for the touchdown at the end of the Cardinals game.

This post was edited

Sources are saying that Foles has a broken collarbone. Since the injury is severe and will cost Foles a good chunk if not the rest of the season, the question now is Can we win with Mark Sanchez?Never under estimate the power of the butt fumble.

This post was edited

Sources are saying that Foles has a broken collarbone. Since the injury is severe and will cost Foles a good chunk if not the rest of the season, the question now is Can we win with Mark Sanchez?we have no choice but to have faith in sanchez. remember when he had a decent team around him he did take the jets to the afc championship 2 years in a row. however, he is still the buttfumble. so only time will tell

This post was edited

He can get us to the playoffs (Chip's system/play design) but not too sure about a ring.

This post was edited

I think we have just as good ashot with Sanchez. One key thing that I think he has over Foles is thatI think he is more likely to stay healthy (no jinx- touch black). Idon't think Foles will be ever be a guy who stays healthy through a whole season andlong playoff run...he's just way too immobile and falls funny. That fumble when he tried to just go down a few weeks ago was terrible.

This post was edited

More experienced as well which helps when you get to the post season.

This post was edited

I guess we'll find out come Monday night won't we?

This post was edited