Polar Bare Plunge 2015??

Does anybody know if the Polar Bare Plunge is going to happen this January? I've heard rumors that the FOGs (Friends Of Gunnison) disbanded; they've been spearheading the event.
Two years ago, it didn't happen because the park was closed after Hurricane Sandy. Last year, I drove up from Washington DC as usual; the weather was icy and speeds on the NJT were reduced--so I got there about 10 minutes late (everybody was dressed and walking off the beach).
It's a bit of a haul for me, and I'm older than I look. Dunno how many more years I'd be motivated to do it. So if it happens this year, I really want to make it.

This topic was edited
RE: Polar Bare Plunge 2015??

You might want to check the Gunnison Website. I saw one post there regarding the plunge. It was not very much information but there is at least the one person who posted it that plans to be there.What website is this? The FoG site has nothing new, so far as I can see.

This post was edited

GBNJ.US is the siteOK, that's a working link, but it's full of junk. Thanks anyway.
Yes, I'd found it, too. It was so worthless I didn't even bother to consider it.

This post was edited

Heard sunday at 11am

This post was edited

Heard sunday at 11am

This post was edited

Heard sunday at 11amI heard that, too. I trust it means they'll start gathering at 11 am. Traditionally, a little before noon, the ones who are going to do it gather in a naked group for photos. Then at the stroke of 12, they do it.
That's what I'm counting on. And I'll be coming up from Washington DC. So I hope I have it right.
Last year, the roads were icy and the weather was bad, and speeds were reduced on the NJTPK. We got there about 5 or 10 minutes late. So, of course ...

This post was edited