RE: The Date and Venue

I have talked to S**** P******* and the dates are 3rd to 5th April, check out on 6th morning. It will be in Odisha. It has been proposed by SP that it will be subsidized completely except transportation cost (nominal if everybody reaches and leave in group, otherwise have to pay the taxi fare), cost of drinks and cost of site seeing if anybody wants. Only confirmed nudists are allowed and for that we are having some checks details of which I am going to write later. You have to book tickets to Bhubaneswar or Puri and onward and return journeys are at your own cost. Bhubaneswar has rail and air connectivity and Puri has rail connectivity.
As this year his own place is available, this is probably going to be a 24*7 clothing optional event. Those who did not attend last years' meet or never participated in any nude meet with us have to go through the checks. For the checks please write to sonaachand@rediffmail.com as soon as possible. I am going through some busy schedules and will be busy till end March, so I shall check mails and come here only once a week, so please write at the soonest and bear with me for some days probable delay in answering.

This post was edited

so nw everybody is aware of dates. please make your travel plan

This post was edited

Thnx SC and SP for the dates.....

This post was edited

Hey Sona da and suhirit da. Count me and amit in. And please feel free to call us if any help is needed by us in organizing the event.

This post was edited

hi suhrit..I am in for the meet this time...had few queries:1. exact venue because ill be driving down to the place..so is it possible to take the vehicle there or should i find some place else to park it.2. if we could deposit a fixed amount so that the participation is confirmed. if yes : then the account no. plz3. few other details that i would like to discuss over whatsapp. my no. is +91 88730364624. Sona Da has my number so u cud even contact him to contact me.thanxlooking forward for the meet.

This post was edited

HI Cool, thanks much for being so keen to join. Yes, you can come up to Bhubaneswar, from there our local contact person will guide. All i know that it is in an island, so you can drive upto the main land from there a boat will take you to the island. Parking will not be a problem.
regarding deposit, this is a good idea. Last time we did that and people transfered money to sonachnad's account. but since this time the entire cost is sponsored so just confirm your presence and that will do i believe.
I might visit Pune in February, wish to catch up with you that time...as we are making an outdoor plan at Pune.

This post was edited

Hey Sona da and suhirit da. Count me and amit in. And please feel free to call us if any help is needed by us in organizing the event.Thanks to both of you for offereing the support, It will be really helpful if more members come up like you.
Last time we saw that you two are good at organisng fun event. why dont you take up that?
Like we can think of nude bon fire, bar b- q, body painting, music and dance (go well with bon fire), April will be hot at beach, specially day time. So we can plan events at night. and most likely it will be full moon around that time.
One event can be Nude kabadi game at beach...think of more and plan.

This post was edited

Dear Sona da & Suhritnew and Other interested membersMe and Metastallion is looking forward for the meet positively. I hope it will be more successful then last year's meet. Dear organizers please confirm the dates and venue again to us. And if possible form a committee to do the process in proper way.
thanking you

This post was edited

thanx suhrit..
sorry for the error ..my number is +918873036462and would definitly love to catch up with u but as off now I am in kolkata and not pune till march end as my construction project is going on.. thanx

This post was edited

Dear Sona da & Suhritnew and Other interested membersMe and Metastallion is looking forward for the meet positively. I hope it will be more successful then last year's meet. Dear organizers please confirm the dates and venue again to us. And if possible form a committee to do the process in proper way.thanking you@ maddyromi, SC has finalised the dates already - 3rd April to 5th April, check out is 6 th april morning.
3rd is a Friday. So all will have to reach Bhubaneswar by 3rd Morning. From there pick up arrangements will be made to the venue.

This post was edited