RE: The Date and Venue

Hey Sona da and suhirit da. Count me and amit in. And please feel free to call us if any help is needed by us in organizing the event.There are some other areas where volunteers are required.
Some one has to track on who are confirming to attend and any special need, food choice, Veg/non veg, smokers/non smokers (can be considered for room allotment purpose)
I have one suggestion; though the event is going to be fully sponsored this time, this will not be the case every time.
Can we keep a nominal amount as entry fee, say 500 /-? That needs to be deposited in advance...?
In that case it would be easier to keep track on who all are coming. And that money can be used for some constructive purpose.
1. start creating a corpus to form our India Nudists Association. (as yet now we dont have any, if TN is closed tomorrow we all become loose)
or
2. From that pool of money, we can sponsor travel cost of any nudist who is still a student and not an earning member or for any other deserving candidates.

This is my personal opinion. Looking forward to have more thoughts on this

This post was edited

I agree 100% with Suhrit...very creative thinking...wht say SC ?

This post was edited

I agree 100% with Suhrit...very creative thinking...wht say SCopinion of other members are more important...bcoz SC will agree but
what is the take of mass, we all are part of that....need to hear more
voice!!!

This post was edited

Dear SuhritnewYour both thoughts are very good and me & metastallion are totally agree with you. Rs. 500/- is not a big amount for anyone here (i guess). So we all will deposit this amount to you. Me and metastallion is always keen to participate in such kind of meets. so we are in already.Indian Nudist Association is a very good idea also. We all will be members of it and our data (i.e. mobile number / Whatsapp number, email and profile name) will be stored for future communication.thanking you

This post was edited

Hello.let us count who is in for the meet. me and maddyromi are in.
i m saying again please feel free to ask me if any help is needed.. i might visit before 3rd too for preparations.

This post was edited

@Suhrit
Will there be a contact person there all morning at the station? Am asking because the train times are different. From Kolkata, we have the night trains and Dhauli. Dhauli will reach sometime around noon, whereas the night trains will reach early morning.
I like the idea of the money to sponsor someone's trip or for future events, count me in.

This post was edited

@SuhritWill there be a contact person there all morning at the station? Am asking because the train times are different. From Kolkata, we have the night trains and Dhauli. Dhauli will reach sometime around noon, whereas the night trains will reach early morning.I like the idea of the money to sponsor someone's trip or for future events, count me in.@shkmstr, better catch a night train to reach early morning. Last year , what we did, we had a note who all reaching at what time...ppl reached a night before (made own arrangement to stay), wee hours and latest by 7 am. then vehicles were arranged around 9 am that picked all in group. if we all make our plan properly, we can take a DB room in some nearby hotel, where others can come to freshen up.
I feel, from kolkata we all can catch 10.00 pm train from howrah that reaches BBS on 3rd morn, around 5 am..(say). and then all arrangements will be there and that will be intimated here from time to time.

This post was edited

@Suhrit da. Since the dates seem finalised, can you please inform if the basic expenditure has been figured? Also, since I have never met anyone personally, I'd like to know who all are going from Calcutta? If possible I'd like to tag along with everyone rather than going all by myself. And I don't know if this sounds silly, but is it possible for people in and around to meet once before the actual trip? I take it that most members here are personally acquainted to each other.. And given the fact that I would love to join you guys I wonder if a small meeting can be arranged where I can meet all the friends taking this trip and we can get to know each other..I'd feel a bit satisfied and sure then and I wouldn't feel much out of the place.. Eagerly awaiting a reply.

This post was edited
RE: The Date and Venue any female members attending? bcz my wife also would like to attend.

The dates are 27th Feb to 2 Marby 27th (Friday) Noon ppl will check in, 28th and 1st (Sat and Sun) are the two days for seminar, discussion, indoor and outdoor fun,Monday noon we will all check out.The venue - a rosort owned by a TN member, in an island close to bhubaneswar.The participants will have to bear the cost of travel and any sight seeing cost.Lodging and food will be highly subsidized by the resort owner.

This post was edited

@Suhrit da. Since the dates seem finalised, can you please inform if the basic expenditure has been figured? Also, since I have never met anyone personally, I'd like to know who all are going from Calcutta? If possible I'd like to tag along with everyone rather than going all by myself. And I don't know if this sounds silly, but is it possible for people in and around to meet once before the actual trip? I take it that most members here are personally acquainted to each other.. And given the fact that I would love to join you guys I wonder if a small meeting can be arranged where I can meet all the friends taking this trip and we can get to know each other..I'd feel a bit satisfied and sure then and I wouldn't feel much out of the place.. Eagerly awaiting a reply.the cost of stay and food is sponsored. so u have to bear the cost of to and fro travel to howrah - Bhubaneswar.
any sight seeing and boozing will be charged separately.
we can try to meet once before we go...at least for kolkata guys. and definitely we can plan to travel together as a group.

This post was edited