RE: The Date and Venue

@Suhrit da. Since the dates seem finalised, can you please inform if the basic expenditure has been figured? Also, since I have never met anyone personally, I'd like to know who all are going from Calcutta? If possible I'd like to tag along with everyone rather than going all by myself. And I don't know if this sounds silly, but is it possible for people in and around to meet once before the actual trip? I take it that most members here are personally acquainted to each other.. And given the fact that I would love to join you guys I wonder if a small meeting can be arranged where I can meet all the friends taking this trip and we can get to know each other..I'd feel a bit satisfied and sure then and I wouldn't feel much out of the place.. Eagerly awaiting a reply.me and maddyromi are groing from kolkata..

This post was edited

E byapare kono decision nebar age ektu apnar sange kotha bolte chai, kintu apnar number amar kache nei.Jodi apnar kache amar no. thake, tahole pl. amay je kono din bikeler dike phone korben ki?Lifenature

This post was edited

I was also planning to take that night train. So either going together or meeting there early morning at the station both sound good. And getting a room nearby for everyone to freshen up is also a very good idea, am down for that.

This post was edited

Thanks Sm

This post was edited

I will board train from Howrah alongwith Metastallion in night (any train between 9.30 pm to 12.00am) but i would like to mention here that probably we will book tickets in Sleeper class. If any one wanna join the same train (also in AC class) he is welcome.

This post was edited

i will join, sleeper class

This post was edited
RE: The Date and Venue any female members attending? bcz my wife also would like to attend.

any female members attending? bcz my wife also would like to attend.
@sreejiths, sorry for late responding...good to know that ur wife is willing to come, but as yet now no woman member confirmed.

This post was edited

Hi... Am interested in coming for the 2015 Meet. Dropped an email to SC, with regard to the checks but note that he is busy these days. Do advise.am not sure what check he would speak about...but largely the rule is one has to be certified, and have attended any indoor/outdoor meet, or clothed meet with some other TN members who are much known to others.
This is just to ensure that people who are coming are really nudist.
What other advice you are looking for?

This post was edited

Dear All,Based on my experience from a few naturist meets that I have
attended in past and also from the experience of I Nude 2014 I thought the following points may be of
consideration

a) The
idea of sponsorship of the entire event by any member is really adorable, but
may not be acceptable to many members. While it is really generous of the owner of a guest house to sponsor the
accommodation for the meet, it should also meet the requirement of the users e.g. the rooms should accommodate the number
of persons the are designed for and not overcrowded.

b) The
Food may be offered at a discounted rate
to the users but not free of cost.
The users should have some choice of the food.

c)
Transport from Bhubaneswar/ Puri ( Members arriving from Kolkata may go to
Puri directly) to the ferry point should
be organized by members depending on their time of arrival. It should be easy
to divide the participants into small groups depending on their time of arrival
at Rly station. Alternatvely, the time of start from Bhubneswar/ Puri should be
decided well in advance to avoid unnecessary long waits at the railway stations
and ferry points. Expenses for the
transport should be shared by all individuals as per actual.

d) Beach
activities, if any , should be done during early morning/ evening to avoid the
harsh sun of April. All other activities may be carried out indoor during the
day.

e) The
seminar may be divided into three or four sessions, not exceeding two hours
each, and should be spaced well apart to avoid any possible chance of boredom.

f) Liquor/ hard drinks should not be consumed
during any group activity to avoid problems which we faced last year. However, there
should be no embargo on drinking within the rooms at personal level.

g) The quality of food and water taken outside
the resort should be monitored to ensure that there is no health problem

h) However,
any participant, for whom the cost of participation may be prohibitive, should
be considered for full sponsorship
, apart from train fare.

i)
A music and dance session may be enjoyable on
the last evening

Can we have some more inputs/ suggestions on these points?

This post was edited

I will also join, but in ac

This post was edited