RE: Usual at Home Beer

I enjoy a Yuengling Black and Tan but the local store is out I will settle for a Yuengling or a 1557. Did have a DieselPunk Porter recently that was very good but a little expensive for everyday drinking.

This post was edited

Sam Adams or Blue Moon variety packs

This post was edited

Bush light as a functioning alcoholic I buy them by the 30 pack!! Cans are way safer in the hot tub and pool!!

This post was edited

I drink molsens Canadian, My one and only beer at home, at the bar I drink molsens Calgary if they have it.

This post was edited

You guys are going to think I'm all kinds of white trash but I usually drink Pabst Blue Ribbon. There are only a few places around here that serve it but when I can that's what I get. But if nothing else Bud Light is always good.

This post was edited

So many brews, so little time (and cash)
My everyday beer is Lone Star. For something to sip on a quiet evening I enjoy a tall bottle of Arrogant Bastard. When out I prefer Porters and Stouts. For cooking I usually go for Shiner, either bock or dark.

This post was edited

I drink boring beer...I call it beer flavored water, Bud Select 55, lower calories, carbs and alcohol content so I can drink more of them! and tastes good too!

This post was edited

I usually stick with Guinness, or a good cider(Foxbarrel, or Angry Orchard).

This post was edited

There's a good song on PBR on You Tube. Search for Scuzz Twittly, Keep Your Hands Off My PBR. Definetly good for a few laughs.

This post was edited

John Smith's Smooth for me. Since the village pub closed we drink so much we had to get a can crusher to get the empties in the recycling box.
Did you see the Christmas tree I made out of 200 John Smiths cans?

This post was edited