waxing

there is a mens gromming parlour after opening in my city should i try it out

This topic was edited
RE: waxing

Obviously ... it's up to you, but if you are tired of shaving, as I was, try waxing. It will sting the first time but the second time is much easier and the results can't be beat ... except for permanent laser hair removal. I couldn't get in to see my esthetician before we left for a short getaway and so I shaved. I remember now why I didn't like shaving. Two days later and I have stubble. With waxing ... I look and feel smooth for 6 weeks.
If I had a male grooming salon in our city ... I'd be a regular customer for my nose, ears, back, upper arms, under arms, and probably everything below my waist ... but definitely for my pubic area and genitalia. I think I may have my wife convinced to allow me to wax my fuzzy butt. hahaha

This post was edited

Some salons won't do men below the waist.

This post was edited

Obviously ... it's up to you, but if you are tired of shaving, as I was, try waxing. It will sting the first time but the second time is much easier and the results can't be beat ... except for permanent laser hair removal. I couldn't get in to see my esthetician before we left for a short getaway and so I shaved. I remember now why I didn't like shaving. Two days later and I have stubble. With waxing ... I look and feel smooth for 6 weeks.If I had a male grooming salon in our city ... I'd be a regular customer for my nose, ears, back, upper arms, under arms, and probably everything below my waist ... but definitely for my pubic area and genitalia. I think I may have my wife convinced to allow me to wax my fuzzy butt. hahahahave got waxed before

This post was edited