how erect is an erection pic ??????

Hi all;
just a quick note; as in all nudist/naturist sites, we have the discussion of erections in pics. I have noticed from a few pics on here, blokes with a good semi and/or a lazy lob to coin venacular. I am not a lover of offending anyone so i tend not to put a pic of me up with a semi erection. As I'm sure with all males, I get an erection when my wife takes a pic f me on the beach or in the back garden, because it does push the button. However, who is the moral benchmark to say that is an erection.... rather than a semi.

This topic was edited
RE: how erect is an erection pic ??????

How about, play it safe, and show no degree of erection at all.

Agree. Any kind of erection at all is inappropriate.

This post was edited

It's not like someone has been caught in a video and there were no other options. With digital cameras and plenty of options to delete and retake, or take a hundred pics, why must that one questionable picture that is'CHOSEN" to be posted, posted? That all comes down to the member's decision to display.

Yes, there are varying degrees of sizes and such depending on weather, attitude, and thoughts. Flacid should be acceptable without a question, whether an inch, four inches, or such, but a fully erect penis, or a penis partially erect in a provacative pose, IE camera shot from the knees or with the legs spread as a display stand are all within the control and selection of the image by the member to post.

Steve

P.S. How does one define Gray? But common sense and being safe and cautious about what you post shows a lot about you, so women don't cup your breasts and squeeze them together, and guys, standing sideways and thrusting your hips forward pronouncing that you have pieces parts, comes awfully close to giving the 'wrong' impression.

This post was edited

That is an excellent way of stating that Steve.

This post was edited

It's not like someone has been caught in a video and there were no other options. With digital cameras and plenty of options to delete and retake, or take a hundred pics, why must that one questionable picture that is'CHOSEN" to be posted, posted? That all comes down to the member's decision to display. Yes, there are varying degrees of sizes and such depending on weather, attitude, and thoughts. Flacid should be acceptable without a question, whether an inch, four inches, or such, but a fully erect penis, or a penis partially erect in a provacative pose, IE camera shot from the knees or with the legs spread as a display stand are all within the control and selection of the image by the member to post. Steve P.S. How does one define Gray? But common sense and being safe and cautious about what you post shows a lot about you, so women don't cup your breasts and squeeze them together, and guys, standing sideways and thrusting your hips forward pronouncing that you have pieces parts, comes awfully close to giving the 'wrong' impression.

Thanks for the two magic words Steve. COMMON SENSE. That pretty much says it all..... Thanks.

Steve

This post was edited

Hi all , again, yes I totally get and agree with all sentiments; yet, there are still some pics with semi or erections. Its just the ambiguity I have an issue with.... if the TOS state no erection pics either full or partial body shot ...then no erections it is. It is not the case of what is good for the goose, I am not trying to get a pi cof me with an erection on here to test the moderators.... but someconsistencyfrom them wold be appreciated, I 'm sure for a lot of folk.

If were gona have rules for the good of all, then use them.

This post was edited

totaly agree with Steve.

This post was edited

I have a serious question about this...I PM'd a member a while back about some pictures that appeared to be erections suggesting that he might want to remove them. He is pretty old, and it occurred to me later that it might be a penile implant. Would that cause a man to appear to be erect all the time?
Gator1

This post was edited

An erection is not always sexual. I am sure that many know what I mean. Sometimes it can happen at the most awkward of times as we all know. That is why I find this and many other nudist organisations are very closed minded and just as restricted as those organisations who are opposed to any sort of nudity at all. Who really calls the shots? And what is really acceptable? I think that this is a bunch of bullshit myself. If you can not deal with an erection than maybe it is time to reflect, and ask oneself where does one judge or limit what is acceptable when it comes to ones own body.
This thread is NOT about erections!

It is about posting pictures of erections.

please go and find the appropriate threads,

of which there are many, and you will see that

the subject has already been discussed in great detail.

This post was edited

An erection is not always sexual. ... blahblahblah ... Think quite clearly before responding.
Having quite clearly thought about your two posts, my well-considered response is as follows:

You CAN'T fool ME NudeIN!

That guy is wayyyyyy tooooooo handsome,

To be YOU!!!

This post was edited

And he has clothes on. I have never heard NudeInMA say he wears clothes. I do agree with Nude, I think this is yet again a troll looking for attention.

This post was edited