Sometimes it is tough....

Sometimes it is tough not to be semi erect. I know I am new to being in public nude and sometimes I find it difficult to stay completely flacid. I try not to make it very obvious and I will not post any erect pics on this site. Anyone posting fully erect pics on here should look for another site, there are plenty of sex sites out there!!!

This post was edited
RE: Sometimes it is tough....

Yes, sometimes it can be tough, especially if your head (the one on your shoulders) is in the wrong state of mind.

But the easy part is.....

Selecting the appropriate pics WITHOUT erections,for this site. That's an EASY thing...!

Steve

This post was edited
RE: Sometimes it is tough....

Exactly Steve!
Posting an erection photo is clearly premeditated.
Even worse, posting 19 erect photos out of 20 overall is unrepresentative of any guys lifestyle. Nobody is even SEMI-erect for 95% of his waking life! That would be clinical priapism and fatal!
LOL'n'Hugz,Will

This post was edited
RE: Let me take this in a slightly different direction

So open of you to speak of your situation, and there's respect for that too, but as you said, IT"S THE CHOICE OF PICTURES that you chose to post. There are many ways to pose nude to hide what some might consider inappropriate here, for WHATEVER reasons. One can still have pics presenting a nude bodice without flaunting the pieces and bits that we all have. IT"S THE SAME FOR THE ANGLE OF YOUR CAM IN THE CHAT ROOM TOO!

It's more a matter of YOUR CHOICES then what you are sporting.

Steve

This post was edited
RE: Let me take this in a slightly different direction

Well, got a point there (no pun intended), but the bottom line is thatoriginal posterwas trying to see 'how far they could push the boundaries here.' Funny the original poster hasn't become involved withany of thediscussions here.

Nonetheless, discussions are good and there have been some great points made on this thread.

Steve

This post was edited
RE: how erect is an erection pic ??????

OK and how improper here is a woman's butt with spread legs ? Stop harassing the men here.
Anyone who has taken the time to read the rules will know that both types of pictures aren't allowed. This thread just happens to be about erections. I'm sure that someday someone will start one about crotch shots. It will go something like, "Get over it! Clits and vaginas arenatural. What's the harm in showing them when we spread our legs?"

And our answer will be same as for erections: Yes, they're natural, but DON'T POST THEM ON THIS SITE!

Sheesh! What next?

This post was edited

That is a great one Jen. As I said before, no doubt you are a great addition to this site.

This post was edited
how erect is an erection pic ??????

I agree that erections should not be shown on here.
However, all guys 'hang' at different angles depending on how warm the temperature is etc. And it is on that basis that I believe that I have had pictures denied on here. Its a thin line to make a judgement on if a guy has a semi or not as some of my pics look as though I have a semi but that is just my natural angle.
So, I think that the moderators need to come up with some kind of idea as to what they will pass and what they wont. What really gets me is how come some guys have erection pics accepted on here and I can name at least 10 profiles that have erection pics. And also, when I have question Truenudists as to why they have disallowed my pictures they just ignore the email. They have ignored me 3 times now. Sadly I cannot do a great deal about the angle that I hang at!

This post was edited

Time we all got over it lol it happens sometimes, and well just dont put that pic on, but its part of life, and as we get older well if it aint broke dont fix it

This post was edited

I agree, haven't we 'beat' this to death here? LOL

Steve

This post was edited