RE: how erect is an erection pic ??????

i think there are a lot of guys that would like to think that thier erection is a normal 24/7 deal..i know an erection when i see one..its cool. have no problem with having one or seeing one...could not care less...if it looks erect..its erect...

This post was edited

oh man which one...and I still haven't herd anyone say to what degree of lift is considered an erection...gee wiz

Yeah, right. Nice try.

This post was edited

We are not all a-holes. Ignore the ones that are.
As an example of an a-hole, I offer the author of the above-cited quote, who has repeatedly demonstrated it in the forums and via PM.

Takes one to know one

This post was edited

Well it is a judgement call by the postee and the webmaster. I have no problem with with it but it does however smack of double standards. When some pictures are passed and others are not. Discretion is always the best policy.

This post was edited

Now children, play nice

This post was edited

Takes one to know on
Tch tch. Ya forgot the mandatory "Nyah nyah nyah so there!" followed by the genetically ingrained note sequence sol sol mi la sol mi known to all children. No smiley face on YOUR paper today.
Does your grampa know you're using his photo, little one?

DAMN! I forgot to follow my own advice. I will now ignore an a-hole.

This post was edited

That will be a judgement call on your part. I do get erect when I first undress at a nudist venue. No always. Some times I try to hide myself.
First I do not want to offend anyone. Did you get any woman's responses on how they felt about this

This post was edited

Well just found out that in UK law any penis abover 45 degree incline is classed as an erection!!! go figure.

This post was edited

Well just found out that in UK law any penis abover 45 degree incline is classed as an erection!!! go figure.
Then I have nothing to worry about. The shear weight of something so massive prevents it ever reaching that angle.

This post was edited

I know how to end this nonsense.

Hitler Loved Erections! Nazi soldiers all had erections.

Godwin's Law
"As a Usenet discussion grows longer, the probability
of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches one." There is a
tradition in many groups that, once this occurs, that thread is over, and
whoever mentioned the Nazis has automatically lost whatever argument was in
progress. Godwin's Law thus practically guarantees the existence of an upper
bound on thread length in those groups.

This post was edited