RE: Sex Offender Label?

nudeemu if you notice its only the politicians in the USA that are stupid but you will also notice how many of them are caught in sexual incidents that are questionable, i thinkwhen they vote they think about their sick little minds and can't separate right from wrong. what is sad is that it is getting worse rather than better, back in the 70's and 80's if you got caught nude most of time you would get a warning or worse a ticket but never would you get labeled a sexual predator.

I would say it is the people that elect the politicians in the USA that are stupid. We keep saying that the politicians are crooked and / or ineffective, yet we keep electing, by and large, the same kinds of politicians. They are called Democrats and Republicans. Maybe we should vote for 'none of the above' instead.

This post was edited

nudeemu if you notice its only the politicians in the USA that are stupid but you will also notice how many of them are caught in sexual incidents that are questionable, i thinkwhen they vote they think about their sick little minds and can't separate right from wrong. what is sad is that it is getting worse rather than better, back in the 70's and 80's if you got caught nude most of time you would get a warning or worse a ticket but never would you get labeled a sexual predator.

I would say it is the people that elect the politicians in the USA that are stupid. We keep saying that the politicians are crooked and / or ineffective, yet we keep electing, by and large, the same kinds of politicians. They are called Democrats and Republicans. Maybe we should vote for 'none of the above' instead.
I agree, and I might just vote "none of the above next time in the booth" The problem is what would it accomplish? The same crooked people winning by smaller margins as more people opt out of both [D] and [R] ? If there is a third party on the ballot I will vote for them too but how long will it take to overwhelm the majority that are funding and voting for the D's and R's.. I say its going to take more than my lifetime for the way the system works to change. What country should I consider expatriating to when I can afford it? They also need to be drug friendly (reefer) as well as nude friendly and I would be happy

With all due respect, I sometimes check out the percentage of people who, in various surveys, wind up having extramarital affairs. Despite the widespread condemnation of adultery, it appears the "practice" is in no danger of disappearing. Now, of all the people who have extramarital affairs, how many actually become politicians? Probably not that many.

In any case, I am less interested in what a politician does for fun with HIS or HER money than what they do with taxpayers' money. The politician may certainly allow him- or herself some limited entertainment while traveling on government business, but if he or she takesa spouse along, I hope the taxpayers aren't on the hook for the spouse's airline tickets and meals.

By the way, how did a thread abouta sex offender labelbecome a discussion about politicians? I mean, I know we all like to hear about a politician's fall from grace, so to speak, but unless it's a true assault, he probably won't be labeled a sex offender. An adulterer, perhaps, but not a sex offender. For that, he'd have to be caught driving nude.

This post was edited

they are doing a special on atlanta news this week on the different ways someone can label as a sex offender in georgia, maybe the legislator will wake and see how stupid it is.

This post was edited

Also, keep in mind that if you earn yourself sex offender status, among other things it will keep you from gaining access to nudist resorts. Oh, the irony.

This post was edited

Overall, I think that AU is a much more enlightened country; at least much less provincial than the US. It's my understanding that the AU Aborigines go naked or nearly so most of the time and suffer no negative consequences, not even a sunburn. I an not sure how things are in the developed areas. I know that QL has several designated CO beaches but I don't know about the other states/provinces. I wouldn't mind an education because I'd like to visit AU, NZ and TZ sometime next year. It may be my final opportunity.

This post was edited

Getting on an SO list is probably THE easiest thing in the world. Doesn't even take evidence beyond finger pointing.

And it is the hardest to get off the list.

This post was edited

Is it worth the risk ?
The original poster mentioned a cross-country trip.
Here in the Good Ole U. S. of A. I personally do know of one case ( not at all nudity or sexually related in any way ) where a permit issued by one state was used as "probable cause" in another state. The individual was detained several hours, searched, and suffered a variety of indignities simply because his home state saw fit to grant him a permit, and he had the audacity to be the same person in another state, who's initials are N.J. but shall remain nameless.
Surprising, since this is the same country that arrests Secret Service agents assigned to protect the President for carrying //REDACTED//
Probably, I've violated national security by mentioning this well known and well publicized , uh..... hear-say.
Is it worth the risk ?

This post was edited

i don't think urinating in public gets you a sex offender status. an indecent exposure maybe, but it is based on the intention of the act. if you are in an alley by a dumpster and not waving it around for everyone to see then its not a sexual act. it usually takes a lewd and lacivious charge or worse to get sex offender status.

This post was edited

i don't think urinating in public gets you a sex offender status. an indecent exposure maybe, but it is based on the intention of the act. if you are in an alley by a dumpster and not waving it around for everyone to see then its not a sexual act. it usually takes a lewd and lacivious charge or worse to get sex offender status.

Wrong. It's happened to friends of ours that were just nude in the wrong place.

This post was edited

were these friends in ohio? because i was discussing ohio.

This post was edited