RE: TN Meeting Party at Gunnison Beach Sat. July 25th.

Sign me up. I'll make sure I'm not working that day. It'll be great meeting other nudists from the east coast.Dave

This post was edited

does the displayed picture for this group look like the governor?

This post was edited

Don't insult Nick by saying that he looks like Governor Christie.

This post was edited

Thank you Catbird. Yes DO NOT insult Nick by saying I look like Governor Christie. Remember I am the one who is setting up this party, and I decide who can enter the party area LOL. Just kidding everyone is invited. Besides I'm the much thinner version of Governor Christie lol.

This post was edited

Thank you Catbird. Yes DO NOT insult Nick by saying I look like Governor Christie. Remember I am the one who is setting up this party, and I decide who can enter the party area LOL. Just kidding everyone is invited. Besides I'm the much thinner version of Governor Christie lol.Looking forward to getting out to Gunnison as soon as the weather warms up! Hope to meet some of you there.

This post was edited

Hellllooooooo,We're setting up a TN party at Gunnison earlier this year. It will be Saturday July 25th. It's BYOW. Bring Your Own Whatever. Food, drinks, beer, alcohol. I will be setting up a saved area for everyone to sit together near the ocean. You will see a canopy and a squared off area for all of us to sit in. Please try to get to the beach early. The parking lot fills up by 10 ish on the weekends. Please fill out the sign up sheet to let me know you will be there. I know it's 7 months from now, but what the hell, we'll start early this year. See you sat Gunnison. It will be a fun,fun day.Count me in.....Where is thesign up sheet?

This post was edited

I would love to attend this gathering, I've been looking to make some nude friends around long island. Hope to see you all there!

This post was edited

I've been hoping to meet up with some of the folks here on TN. Count me in.....sign up sheet?

This post was edited

We'll be there.

This post was edited

Ok I got my reservations!!

This post was edited