My boss said Work naked

My boss said I could work naked, travel to work naked and live naked for my 2 week contract. I was painting an apartment during the first two weeks in December, staying in a nearby apartment. It was in the nudist sector of Vera Playa in the far south of Spain. I had a week's work and two weeks in which to do it. My friend was going to join me for my days off. They provided all the tools and materials.
December isn't the best time to stay in any European nude resort. The place was quiet and many of the bars andcafes were closed for the winter. But the painting was to be done out of season. Those who were there were residents, accustomed to southern Spain. They were well wrapped up against the winter chill. So the sight of a naked Englishman walking the streets was unusual. I'd find I was often the only one who was naked, including in the beach bars.

This topic was edited
RE: My boss said Work naked

Sounds like the perfect work experience. Thanks for sharing it with us!

This post was edited

There was plenty to do. I quite like painting, especially naked. It was a two bed apartment with a lemon yellow living room, a pink bed room and a sky blue bed room. Holes needed to be filled and walls made good. All ceilings were to be painted and the walls were to be brilliant white throughout. I England the paint is about as thick as skimmed milk. Ceilings would need two coats and walls would need three. But this paint was thick, like clotted cream. One less coat was needed throughout but all 45 litres were used.

It's always natural to hesitate when standing naked on a ladder just inside the window.How will the neighbours react?! But I was in Vera Playa so it was all OK
And the left-over paint could be used on the copings outside.

This post was edited

My friend joined me for just under a week in the middle. We stripped before leaving the car park on the 2.5 hour drive from Alicante Airport. My friend said he wanted to stay naked from Airport to Airport - 24/7. We started well, entering the security gate and walking to the apartment carrying our clothes. We walked naked to the beach for a drink at the beach bar. The chill on-shore breeze had already started.He had forgotten it was December with the temperature dropping further as the sun set. We retired to the indoor pool, heated to 30 C with the room heated to 34 C. This warmed us for our return to the apartment. It just would not be comfortable being naked outside in the evening.

Some shopping was needed too. A large well stocked supermarket provided all our needs. Being just outside the nudist zone, clothes were required. But neither of us wanted to cook. There was a choice of two English bars still open. Frankie's Bar did not give any sign of welcoming naked diners, especially on those chill evenings. But the good food, beer and welcoming company made getting dressed well worth while. The Blue Parrot gave a welcome of a slightly different nature.
Each morning we would rise late, have breakfast and make it to the beach as the winter sun gathered itsstrength. We walked along exploring the entire beach and testing the boundaries of the nudist area. At this time of year we had the entire beach almost to ourselves. For them it was winter. Some hardy nudists braved the December chill whilst others were wrapped up. We found much the same at the beach bars. Thenthe chill sea breeze would start in the early afternoon driving everyone indoors.
Each afternoon We stopped off at the warm indoor pool. After my drowning experience in the Summer I would only go in the pool with a friend present. As with most/all nudist pools, any sort of clothing or swimwear was banned. We enjoyed the company of other nude bathers, only moving away when serious swimmers took to the pool. One young lady spent a long time showering and washing her hair as we sat in the Jacuzzi.
The weather did warm slightly towards the end of my friend's stay, enabling me to take a tentative, if freezing, dip in the sea.
We also tried our hands at body painting. I asked him to do a simple half white background to a serpent. At least it overcame the problem of incorporating the male penis. Then I painted an open-mouthed cat on his tummy.

This post was edited