2015 Diary

Happy healthy nude year of 2015.Be healthy, happy and nude, everything will be much better.Last year was passed. New year, new opportunity is coming.Take it or loose it.Be more confident with yourself, starting with your nude body.
Take good care of your nude body.Eat and drink right.Take and do everything considerately.You will be as good as you dream.
Instead of asking why, ask why not.Why not be more nude.Why not nude exercise.Why not nude weight lifting.Why not nude biking.Why not be more nude selfie
Cheers everyone :-)

This topic was edited
RE: 2015 Diary

why not we all post our first outdoor in 2015, here?

This post was edited

I hit it!!!
My nude outdoor for 2015 started tday, on 4th Jan.
I am at a place named Thiruvanamalai at south of India. Staying in a ashram of Sri Raman Maharshi - one of the most revered saint of India. Behaind the ashram there is a hill - Arunachalam.
Today I climbed that and could find a lone stretch where i had some nude meditation. Later i found a waterfalls where i had a skinny dipping.

This post was edited

Today I climbed that and could find a lone stretch where i had some nude meditation. Later i found a waterfalls where i had a skinny dipping.
It sounds like 2015 is off to a great start for you, Suhrit. :)

This post was edited

Outdoor nude meditation is a great 2015 start, Surithnew :-)

This post was edited

Outdoor nude meditation is a great 2015 start, Surithnew :-)true. and more over, another thing happened. I told a friend of mine about my love for nudism. he listened to me with apt interest. And later commented, one requires a pure mind to practice non sexual nudity which is nothing but an expression of spiritual energy within the self.
I felt so happy by coming out to another close friend and not getting negatively judged.

This post was edited