Indian Hills in Lousiana (only nudist park in Louisiana)

Indian Hills is the last nudist park left in Louisiana and offers a wide variety of activities including ponds for fishing, cabin and campground rental, pool, hot tub and volleyball!
For more information check out indianhillspark.com, find us on facebook and check out our campaign to help with renovations at igg.me/at/nakedla
all of your donations will help to keep Louisiana naked!
Thanks for reading :)

This topic was edited
RE: Indian Hills in Lousiana (only nudist park in Louisiana)

Been there a couple of times now and love it. Great grounds, and people. ^^

This post was edited

They have made several improvements to the place. Pool is a heated salt water pool now. And as the only other place to go naked, the Country Club is no longer is clothing optional. Indian Hills is our last local. Stay Naked...Joe

This post was edited

I was there a couple of times but it was several years ago. Everybody seemed to be really friendly, especially at the pool, but I was there with a girlfriend as a couple. Next time will be single but I'm hoping the friendlies will still be there. And when I was last there, it was fairly gender balanced, but I don't know whether or not they have to turn down some single guys to keep it that way. So when I go back, I guess I should call ahead before I make the drive over there... right? It's about an hour from where I live.

This post was edited