My first public nudist experience

I am a born nudist. It means that I was always happy to be nude whenever and wherever possible. However, since I reside in Delhi, India, where nudism is a total No No, I could go nude only at home.
My first nudist experience in the public was a skinny dip. I was a member of the DDA Saket where I used to go for swimming with my girlfriend. One day when we reached the pool, it was raining cats and dogs. There were no other swimmers except we two. Then I thought it was my golden opportunity to swim naked with my girlfriend. I immediately took off the costume and became a free bird or fish?. It was a great feeling of adventure as nobody could ever think of a naked swimming in a public pool. Since the pool was in open area, the raindrops kept the surface of the pool turbulent. Therefore I dared to remain nude even after one more swimmer entered the pool.
I felt this experience very nice and enjoyed the event remembering for a long time. Thereafter I did not get any such chance in Delhi. My next experience was in Thailand when I visited Can Resorts there. Though I swimmed with lot many nude people, and went for a nude boat sailing to one of the remote island, I did not feel as excited as my first experience at Delhi.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.