Saturday 1/31/15 - wow!

Man guys, what a blast that was!! To say this was worth the 3+ hour drive is the understatement of the year. The facilities are amazing, obviously,but that's nothing compared to the awesome group of guys that showed up!! I had so much fun getting to meet all of you and those who I didn't get a chance to talk with for very long, all I can say is that I never knew ten hours could fly by so fast! I wish I'd had more time to talk to everyone. I can't wait to come back and next time I'm totally bringing more people with me. Take care guys! - Jim.

This topic was edited
RE: Saturday 1/31/15 - wow!

Couldn't agree more, Jim! What a great time with great guys. This was, by far, the largest TN turnout every at Spa World and I don't think anyone left unhappy!
Great getting to meet you and all the others and special thanks to Billy Bare for keeping IMHawk's original vision going and growing.
Hopefully more in the future!Red Wolf

This post was edited

The pictures are hilarious fun!!!! I'll collect Billy's and place in DropBox for all to enjoy!!!! I'll also make a fun movie -- turns out the iphone was set for BURST and took ten photos with every shot! Way fun!!! Thanks to BillyBare and Hawk for this great tradition! I think we counted 19 TN guys, and added several more to the gang! After we left spa, we stayed out partying until after midnight, we just didn't want day to end! Thank you, thank you!!!!

This post was edited

Thank you all so very much for being there and allowing me to have my best experience ever there. Thank you Jim, Red Wolf and Bob for your kind words. I hope all who went would please say they were there. #2. If it was their first time there. #3. What they enjoyed being there #4 any tips or comments for someone who has never been there. Thanks again all of you. I truly love all you men. Special thanks to ImHawk07 for starting all this over 3 years ago.

This post was edited

It was truly a great day --- I have been there a number of times before but never had so much fun and great to meet some of my TN friends and make new friends - look forward to future gatherings like thisTom

This post was edited

I am just your humbled servant as I sit back and watch all your pictures and posts reminding me that a snow ball begins withone single snow flake and once it keeps rolling it just grows from there into an amazing group of people whom I'm glad to call friends with a common bond. Friends which I hope to see this coming Summer during Hawk's Summer Adventures, now in the works . . . Thank you guys for sharing your great time at Spa World and only God knows how much I missed been there amongst all of you. Thank you Billy Bare for keeping the snow ball rolling . . . xoxoxo . . . Hawk

This post was edited

I'm sorry I didn't make it until the last couple hours, but I had fun time! Great to meet you guys!

This post was edited

Man guys, what a blast that was!! To say this was worth the 3+ hour drive is the understatement of the year. The facilities are amazing, obviously,but that's nothing compared to the awesome group of guys that showed up!! I had so much fun getting to meet all of you and those who I didn't get a chance to talk with for very long, all I can say is that I never knew ten hours could fly by so fast! I wish I'd had more time to talk to everyone. I can't wait to come back and next time I'm totally bringing more people with me. Take care guys! - Jim.I've been there too and liked it. I've been just staying in the wet area most visits, too expensive I think. I haven't come across anyone from this site yet. I hope to see you sometime in the future. Sean

This post was edited

I've edited all the pictures and made a very funny movie! Question for you all how do I release the pictures and the movie? Do I ask everyone who participated to agree that I can release the nude photos and a nude movie? Does each participant then agree that he won't post the pictures and movie unless he gets an okay from all of the other participants?
Awaiting your advice! The pictures and movie are hilarious!

Best to you all! PirateBob

This post was edited

Hey gents,
Would love to hear (& see) more about this trip! Just found this site and will be in DC in a few weeks, and would love to get a rundown on Spaworld. These pics sound great if you don't mind me checking them out.

This post was edited

What a great day! So great to see old friends, and to make new ones! Like everyone else, I can't wait until the next time! You guys are the best! Can't wait, TOO, to see the pics!!
Wholenoteman

This post was edited