RE: Saturday 1/31/15 - wow!

I am just your humbled servant as I sit back and watch all your pictures and posts reminding me that a snow ball begins withone single snow flake and once it keeps rolling it just grows from there into an amazing group of people whom I'm glad to call friends with a common bond. Friends which I hope to see this coming Summer during Hawk's Summer Adventures, now in the works . . . Thank you guys for sharing your great time at Spa World and only God knows how much I missed been there amongst all of you. Thank you Billy Bare for keeping the snow ball rolling . . . xoxoxo . . . HawkMissed you, Hawk! Come back for a visit soon!
Whole

This post was edited

I have to agree!! What an amazing time with all my TN brothers! It was awesome getting to meet all of you in the flesh! Hope we can keep this going!

This post was edited

Bob, I thought we all agreed to share the photos on TN? Or maybe you can create a Dropbox for everyone to link and get the pics that way.

This post was edited

Howdy!!! So you think we had agreement from all in pic that we could post here? Or post the DropBox link where? For all TN to enjoy, fine with me, or only send link to folks who are in pics? Fun!!!!

This post was edited

Wow about this for Pix and Movie! If you participated in the crazy spa world fun this weekend, please message me at PirateBob your preferred email address. I'll then send to each individually a DropBox link for the photos and the movie!
We like fun!!!!

This post was edited

Wow about this for Pix and Movie! If you participated in the crazy spa world fun this weekend, please message me at PirateBob your preferred email address. I'll then send to each individually a DropBox link for the photos and the movie!We like fun!!!! I missed out and couldn't go. Any chance you can send mea link to see the pics and video ? You can respond back with a private message, I'll answer you back. Sean

This post was edited

Howdy, folks!! One of our good buddies was concerned about sending the photos and movie, so I've deleted all the links in DropBox. If anyone downloaded them, please no retransmission! Thank you!!!

This post was edited

Howdy!!! I've uploaded textile photos from the happy handsome gathering!
CONTEST!!! $5 Starbucks gift certificate to first person correctly identifying everyone in large group pic -- submit your answers in comment under photo!!! I'll then make a captioned photo and post, so I can at last remember all names! Prize to be awarded at next TN spa world extravaganza!!!
Thanks!!! Caffeine Pirate

This post was edited

Howdy!!! I've uploaded textile photos from the happy handsome gathering! CONTEST!!! $5 Starbucks gift certificate to first person correctly identifying everyone in large group pic -- submit your answers in comment under photo!!! I'll then make a captioned photo and post, so I can at last remember all names! Prize to be awarded at next TN spa world extravaganza!!!Thanks!!! Caffeine PirateGreat Idea Bob.

This post was edited