DisneyWorld nude opptunities?

While we are on our Disney cruise and 4 days in the park our kids will be off doing some activities on their own so we were worndering if there are any nude oppturtunities on the cruise or in the parks. I bet it's only in our rooms but is there any way to connect with other nudists to meet?
Thanks for sharing any experiences.

This topic was edited
RE: DisneyWorld nude opptunities?

While we are on our Disney cruise and 4 days in the park our kids will be off doing some activities on their own so we were worndering if there are any nude oppturtunities on the cruise or in the parks. I bet it's only in our rooms but is there any way to connect with other nudists to meet? Thanks for sharing any experiences.As I remember ... Cypress Cove isn't that far away. Did you know about CC? You could go for the day ... I think it's about a 30-40 min drive from Disney World.
But as far as "in the park" ... there are NO nudist facilities or opportunities except your room. Not sure I'd even try some naked time out on the balconies of any of the hotels unless we had some for sure privacy. Hate to pay all that money to get kicked out! hahaha
It is our plan to return to Orlando and take in these parks again but we will definitely stay at CC when we go and drive to the parks.

This post was edited

If going to Disney Orlando, I do suggest taking in Cypress Cove. About 20 min from there and a real nice place to go to. We enjoy CC ourselves.

This post was edited

I did know about CC but our schedule was sooo busy with park activities since it was our first visit we didn't venture out but plan to next time and we may not wait long.
I did call CC and there is a couple that provides a taxi service to the airport or Disney for people who don't have a car while in the area. Nice to know somebody is thinking.

This post was edited