RE: nudist not exhibitionist

Barebear I agree completely. If you want your rights taken away then don't practice them. Hiding in a "nudist" site is not being a nudist and does nothing to further the cause of body acceptance and the freedom of being naked. That's why so many young people hide themselves. It's only through positive role models like parents that raise them nude and comfortable with themselves that they learn to be open. Likewise for a site.

This post was edited

My 2 female friends are being asked to show skin. if that is why people joined a nudist site we feel they are in the wrong place. to us even wanting to be free of clothes and don't see anything wrong with the human body of any shape there is a time and place. as many others on here have said they are not going to have pictures on here with out clothes just so others that may be here just to see others with out. we rather be nude in person with others either at homes or in a clothing optional area, the ladies are not exhibitionist for the whole world to see.maybe in a way all nudist have a little in them butmost that are seem selective as to place, timeand surroundings outside of let's say a resort. as most ladies they do like being admired but not by someone to stare at themand pounding thier sausage. We have agreedwhen we joined this site that there wouldn't be any pictures without clothes. think about it others view what they can and they feel someone they may not want to know thier lifestyle may come accross thier pictures. this could be a big reason they want to keep in doors at home until i take them or someone else takes them to a camp or resort. we don't want to offend anyone and thier lifestyle just want our way to be respected. what if we decide we don't like it here orsome of the people it's not a show me yours and i'll show you mine situation and leave it at that.this may not be the group to add this but what the hay anyplace is a good place to express your opinions. all have a good day. remember the internet can be seen by all...thank you for reading this if you did.Have to say as much as I agree with the comments above once I start to chat to someone I do like to put a face to a chat! although that can be private or not up to the person really! if they say no I don't stop talking to them. Ultimately I come onto this site for two reasons... 1 to chat to like minded people and 2, to hopefully meet up with some. I have noticed recently that there are a lot of pics with no information and no pics and I do get a ad suspicious of them but even that does not stop me chatting to them! unless they cause me to be suspicious of them!

This post was edited

I agree with you everyone had reasons for not posting nude pictures on the Internet and even clothes pictures especially those f us who hold government positions it's something that would be frowned apon. I'll chat with anyone until they start acting like assclownsOkay...how do attitudes change? How do you make it something NOT frowned upon?

This post was edited

I have very good nudist friends who only get naked on holiday, and others who get naked at every opportunity. I know they are all real nudists. Do I care - no not as long as they don't mind me being naked around them.
Should we show nude photos on here? Many don't. I like to look at other nudists and feel it only fair to let them see me naked. Yes it is a quid-pro-quo. At least if I show my own body it demonstrates that I'm not just here toogleothers, unlike the fakes that the site attracts. So how do we tell between the fakes and the genuine nudists who just don't want to be seen naked? Good question.

This post was edited

I agree with you everyone had reasons for not posting nude pictures on the Internet and even clothes pictures especially those f us who hold government positions it's something that would be frowned apon. I'll chat with anyone until they start acting like assclownsOkay...how do attitudes change? How do you make it something NOT frowned upon?Education is a big part of it, I know nudism in other parts of the world are more accepted then they are here. But you have to slowly introduce it and have people accept it instead of trying to force it down their throats. I'm just saying that there are reasons for not posting nude pics in the net. I respect your opinion/point of view and to an extent I agree with it. But, I will also say that just because people don't have pics does not mean they are just some creepers.Yeah I have to agree. It is important to educate people. Hopefully help them understand what seems to be confusing. I, myself understand both side of the coin. I'm trying to post a picture on here but I am to dumb to figure it out. Lol I will get it.

This post was edited

• I have very good nudist friends who only get naked on holiday, and others who get naked at every opportunity. I know they are all real nudists. Do I care - no not as long as they don't mind me being naked around them.
      Should we show nude photos on here? Many don't. I like to look at other nudists and feel it only fair to let them see me naked. Yes it is a quid-pro-quo. At least if I show my own body it demonstrates that I'm not just here toogleothers, unlike the fakes that the site attracts. So how do we tell between the fakes and the genuine nudists who just don't want to be seen naked? Good question.
      .............OLLY..............why is it when the ones who have their pics all over the place on group profiles, voice are opinion, we seem to be wrong, I believe if you can't post , I mean no pic at all, then I don't believe you are a true nudist, I like men who have profiles that show TN's female pic, hehe, ..............Ruhl

This post was edited

• Well said, it is a shame that so many are picture hunting and being creepy pervs it makes the good guys look like crap...........talk about creepy , I guess you must be a female, for you profile shows a woman.............Ruhl

This post was edited

I agree with you everyone had reasons for not posting nude pictures on the Internet and even clothes pictures especially those f us who hold government positions it's something that would be frowned apon. I'll chat with anyone until they start acting like assclownsOkay...how do attitudes change? How do you make it something NOT frowned upon?Education is a big part of it, I know nudism in other parts of the world are more accepted then they are here. But you have to slowly introduce it and have people accept it instead of trying to force it down their throats. I'm just saying that there are reasons for not posting nude pics in the net. I respect your opinion/point of view and to an extent I agree with it. But, I will also say that just because people don't have pics does not mean they are just some creepers.I don't know...I feel that we can not expect others to change their attitudes, if we ourselves don't change first. If we act like it's something shameful that needs to be hidden, then why wouldn't others treat it that way too? We've got people on this site who are such scared timid rabbits, that they make their entire profile private. I think that's ridiculous. As far as photos go, I don't know why people can't even show a butt shot on a beach. I like seeing all the great spots on this earth to be nude. It's wonderful. Freeing. Liberating. And isn't that the whole point of nudism?

This post was edited

My 2 female friends are being asked to show skin. if that is why people joined a nudist site we feel they are in the wrong place. to us even wanting to be free of clothes and don't see anything wrong with the human body of any shape there is a time and place. as many others on here have said they are not going to have pictures on here with out clothes just so others that may be here just to see others with out. we rather be nude in person with others either at homes or in a clothing optional area, the ladies are not exhibitionist for the whole world to see.maybe in a way all nudist have a little in them butmost that are seem selective as to place, timeand surroundings outside of let's say a resort. as most ladies they do like being admired but not by someone to stare at themand pounding thier sausage. We have agreedwhen we joined this site that there wouldn't be any pictures without clothes. think about it others view what they can and they feel someone they may not want to know thier lifestyle may come accross thier pictures. this could be a big reason they want to keep in doors at home until i take them or someone else takes them to a camp or resort. we don't want to offend anyone and thier lifestyle just want our way to be respected. what if we decide we don't like it here orsome of the people it's not a show me yours and i'll show you mine situation and leave it at that.this may not be the group to add this but what the hay anyplace is a good place to express your opinions. all have a good day. remember the internet can be seen by all...thank you for reading this if you did.
There are a lot of good people here at TN........... and there are some rotten people here too.The girls can put on their screen that they do not show, no PM's, or what ever they wish to convey to the idiots that are like that.Also........... tell them to OUT the person in the room , report them, and put them on ignore.if a mod is in the room........ they will usually kick them after being outted.

This post was edited

Freedom for the individual, respect for everybody.

This post was edited