RE: Nudist Lady Wants to Meet Nudist Gentleman.

The cynics on this site never ceases to amaze me. And as others have said , had the woman posted herself she would have been unindated by the hordes offering goodness knows what, but when she uses a mediator there is hardly a murmur.Well done DR.Would have applied myself but wrong country and I am already spoken for.Cheers wishing your friend all the best DR.Thank you.

This post was edited

Indeed it has been very interesting to observe how this has played out. With so many men complaining about their girlfriend's or wife's reluctance to get involved with nude recreation I would have expected a stampede to get the opportunity to meet this female nudist seeking a male counterpart. Of course the married and otherwise committed men would not qualify, and the gay men would not be interested, but there must be a substantial number of single, straight men who would be attracted to this offer. Perhaps there are a bunch of men out there who ignored the offer because it seemed to be too good to be true. Perhaps we'll find out what happens as time passes. This sounds somewhat like a soap opera, doesn't it?

This post was edited

Bump.

This post was edited

Hi, I have a nudist lady friend who is interested in dating a nudist male. She wants and needs a buffer so she doesn't get inundated by a lot of nuts, flakes and pervs. Sheonlywants to hear from serious respondents. That's why we are trying this method.DesertRatSingle White Widowed female nudist seeking SWM nudist for adventure, companionship and possibly a long term relationship. I am 4' 7", in my early 50's and have a good figure and appropriate weight. I live in the Phoenix AZ area and love it here so I don't want to move but I love to travel. Serious respondents only. Must be a nudist and have proof of nudist activities. Solo nude pics at home don't prove that you are a nudist.Reply to this thread and tell her about yourself. She'll check your profile and, if interested, we'll get back to you. Therefore, we'd advise that you completely fill out your profile andopen up so it's available for all to see.

This post was edited

Hi, I have a nudist lady friend who is interested in dating a nudist male. She wants and needs a buffer so she doesn't get inundated by a lot of nuts, flakes and pervs. Sheonlywants to hear from serious respondents. That's why we are trying this method.DesertRatSingle White Widowed female nudist seeking SWM nudist for adventure, companionship and possibly a long term relationship. I am 4' 7", in my early 50's and have a good figure and appropriate weight. I live in the Phoenix AZ area and love it here so I don't want to move but I love to travel. Serious respondents only. Must be a nudist and have proof of nudist activities. Solo nude pics at home don't prove that you are a nudist.Reply to this thread and tell her about yourself. She'll check your profile and, if interested, we'll get back to you. Therefore, we'd advise that you completely fill out your profile andopen up so it's available for all to see.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Hi, I have a nudist lady friend who is interested in dating a nudist male. She wants and needs a buffer so she doesn't get inundated by a lot of nuts, flakes and pervs. Sheonlywants to hear from serious respondents. That's why we are trying this method.DesertRatSingle White Widowed female nudist seeking SWM nudist for adventure, companionship and possibly a long term relationship. I am 4' 7", in my early 50's and have a good figure and appropriate weight. I live in the Phoenix AZ area and love it here so I don't want to move but I love to travel. Serious respondents only. Must be a nudist and have proof of nudist activities. Solo nude pics at home don't prove that you are a nudist.Reply to this thread and tell her about yourself. She'll check your profile and, if interested, we'll get back to you. Therefore, we'd advise that you completely fill out your profile andopen up so it's available for all to see.Hello single guy i would be very interested in chatting with her. I have been looking for a true nudist single female to be friends with and have possible ltr implications. I live in arizona plan in staying here.Im clean still work a monday through friday job have weekends off. Im not a pushy type more laid back easy going.I havent had to much nude activity here in arizona but would like to change that. Have been to nude beaches back east and have camped nude. Would love to meet someone to share some nice times with.

This post was edited

Shame she's in Phoenix. I have a full and open profile, but I'm in NW Florida, but close to the beach :-)

This post was edited

Thanks Bruce. She has had some pretty wild experiences on other sites that are designed for nudists to meet nudists. She won't go to any site on her own because of the nuts.If she's checking their profiles, isn't she going to see their nuts?

This post was edited