pool opened today!

Yay, the pool is opened and heated. was a busy day started with breakfast pancakes and waffles in the Indian Room. pool was opened and enjoyed by many today. New roof is on Indian room and looking real good. dont forget next weekend is Mardi Gras/ Valentines Party and theres a Mardi Gras parade around the camp at noon. so let the good times roll and come on out.

This topic was edited
RE: pool opened today!

What happy news! Now I just need to get well so I can come up and enjoy it. Lets hope this cold front doesn't last too long!

This post was edited

Great! Thanks

This post was edited

When the weather gets better, is there a schedule on when the pool heater is run?

This post was edited

Really looking forward to seeing, and enjoying, all the changes. ^^

This post was edited

we stayed in the pool until about 6pm Saturday, but got out as the outside temps dropped and made drying off a chilly proposition. Temps in the pool remained around 90 degrees for the whole time we swam. They have signs out for no diving since the deep end of the pool is now only 3 1/2 ft deep. Whole pool is 3 - 4 1/2 ft and heater kicks on if temp drops more than about 2 degrees below what is set on. Nice improvements, plus seating on both ends of pool and steps on both ends, but still funny as many still walk to old shallow end to get in.

This post was edited

Steps are both ends is a great thing. No deep end will take some getting used to. Weird that standing so much of me would be out of the water since I used stood or treaded (not sure how to make that word work) water around 4ft. I really hope to go again very soon. (crossing my fingers for my cough to go and my car to be ok)

This post was edited