morning coffee

Is there any better way to stat the day?

This topic was edited
RE: morning coffee

... there is so much life quality embedded in the simple naked morning coffee routine ... a low cost - high value experience ...

This post was edited

For sure and if you can share it with friend then that is even better.
Gary

This post was edited

Definitely - but at this juncture I am waking up alone ...

This post was edited

Is there any better way to stat the day?Having coffee now and nude looking to chat and get the day started. Phoenician1978 on Skype and yahoo

This post was edited

Naked coffee is also not a bad way to end the day ... which is what I am doing now while you guys are having your morning one ... living in a different time zone than the other contributors in this thread ...

This post was edited

Woke up this morning feeling a bit low. Not a frequent occurrence for me. I am basically a positive and happy person - feeling both content and privileged to be able to live the kind of life I have chosen ... As I suspected it would - my relaxed naked morning cup of freshly brewed coffee made the slight gloom I had felt earlier go away. Now fully ready to enjoy the day ...

This post was edited

hear, hear to all the previous posts. it's the best way to start a day.

This post was edited

... there is so much life quality embedded in the simple naked morning coffee routine ... a low cost - high value experience ...

Well said.

This post was edited

Having your morning coffee in the nude has multiple benefits. On of the more important ones is that you don't have to reach in your pants to pull junior out when you have to visit the used coffee depository.

This post was edited

Esp if you're enjoying that third cuppa in the backyard just let it go, let it go...

This post was edited