February 14, 2015

I've never seen so many people at Spa World! The Bade Pool was so full, it looked like Christmas rush hour crowd at Tysons Corner Mall. Only a lot furrier. And fewer clothes. Literally, there was no room to even get down the stairs into the pool. Forget claiming a jet!!! Even the chill tub was overused. The water temperature had risen 8 degrees since morning, to 68 balmy degrees when I left at 7:30 pm. A penguin would cry! And they said they're expecting a bigger crowd tomorrow. Wow! But, I had a great day, meeting new friends from Latvia and Germany, as well as from Virginia and Maryland. One guy from harrisonburg correctly noted that they "had no such privileged locations nearby his home." Privileged indeed!! Thank you, Mr. Lee!!

This topic was edited
RE: February 14, 2015

Sounds great Pirate !!

This post was edited

Oh my... I think you were trying to recreate Video with a friend. I guess everyone was trying to warm up after this nice Cold day. Arrgh!

This post was edited

Wow! I really hope that Conan video makes more people like us aware of places like this. And I mean people who are comfortable being naked with others and looking for places to hang out and relax but didn't know places like this existed. I'm sorry it was SOOO crowded, but happy there business is thriving. Thanks Bob for the report!

This post was edited

An amazing place indeed :-) Besides, one can never have too many naked friends :)

This post was edited

Wish I could have been there too...I had actually planned on going, but crap came up.............Glad it was a great time for all!!

This post was edited

Sounds fantastic! Can't wait to go down again at the end of March.

This post was edited