RE: Naked Erections .

I love your story. It is filled with such acceptance and affirmation of your humanity, energy and sexuality which I find deep in myself buried under layers of shame and alienation of my past. Thanks for sharing it!

This post was edited

thanks for your story, as a single dad I admire your attitude.

This post was edited

I feel the same way about nudity/erections that I do about masturbation. These are all perfect normal things that 99.9% of the population do yet the majority of the population is embarrassed to admit it. I'm a pretty open book, almost nothing is off limits with me. I openly discuss my depression, my sex life, masturbating, you name it. I feel that the only way people are going to stop feeling so self concious about these topics is if people start talking about them as normally as they'd talk about what they had for dinner last night. Love and enjoy your bodies guys. Life's too short to be stuffy.Jay

a great view on this matter. And your last sentence is great bit of advice for all of us - of either sex!

This post was edited

I feel the same way about nudity/erections that I do about masturbation. These are all perfect normal things that 99.9% of the population do yet the majority of the population is embarrassed to admit it. I'm a pretty open book, almost nothing is off limits with me. I openly discuss my depression, my sex life, masturbating, you name it. I feel that the only way people are going to stop feeling so self concious about these topics is if people start talking about them as normally as they'd talk about what they had for dinner last night. Love and enjoy your bodies guys. Life's too short to be stuffy.JayI completely agree with this post. It is my philosophy too. We are too afraid to be honest with each other. Life would be much more fun if we were just honest with one another. Life is too short!

This post was edited
RE: Naked Erections: A new twist

We all know how to fluff it up at times, butdoes the stiffness and angle make any difference in theacceptability of having a public boner?I don't think it makes a difference. A lot of people will still think it's unacceptable. I do think it makes a difference in whether people can tell you've got an erections. The ones that stick straight out of curve up are way more obvious. Ones that curve down are obvious too, but usually only when they're really hard.

This post was edited

I think ALL MEN , Whether str8 , bi , gay OR CURIOS LOVE THEIR STIFF COCKS AND MANY SHOW IT OFF TOO . IT just depends whose company they are in and how HORNY AND What their Upbringing is . I Belive that ALL Dads must raise their sons With AN OPEN MIND and teach theirs sons not to BE ASHAMED Of THEIR MANHOOD AN Be Proud of it . MY DAD SLEPT NAKED MANY TIMES AND I saw his Boner too but was Never ashamed to see it . Also ev ery males gets it at some time or another so why be ashamed of their Boner. When I was younger I use to get them all the time without any reason even when I was in Secondary school and I was never Ashamed of it .I was 16byrs old when I was in School in my tenth grade.
This is so lame topic ....gosh

This post was edited

I think ALL MEN , Whether str8 , bi , gay OR CURIOS LOVE THEIR STIFF COCKS AND MANY SHOW IT OFF TOO . IT just depends whose company they are in and how HORNY AND What their Upbringing is . I Belive that ALL Dads must raise their sons With AN OPEN MIND and teach theirs sons not to BE ASHAMED Of THEIR MANHOOD AN Be Proud of it . MY DAD SLEPT NAKED MANY TIMES AND I saw his Boner too but was Never ashamed to see it . Also ev ery males gets it at some time or another so why be ashamed of their Boner. When I was younger I use to get them all the time without any reason even when I was in Secondary school and I was never Ashamed of it .I was 16byrs old when I was in School in my tenth grade.
This is so lame topic ....goshWhy do you think so?

This post was edited

In my humble opinion the topic is subjective and everyone is entitled to their own likes and dislikes when and if they see a man or boy with an erection. Yes, there are those who like to exhibit and those who are shy about it. That may be human nature; I do not know. As for myself, it is natural to become erect at times in mixed company, at a club or at the beach. The person witnessing the erection has two choices: to look and to turn away. Just remember, we are all of nature and nature in and of itself is beautiful.

This post was edited

I will agree that I feel a little awkward when one starts, and I do have a few go-to thoughts when I feel one coming. That being said, I wish I was less concerned about being so concerned. :-)

This post was edited

Any naked body is a great thing, especially for guys. It's great to be able to celebrate your body and all it does. To get hard around other naked guys and visa versa I think is a great compliment and erections are to enjoyed and celebrated. No guy should be brought up to be ashamed of his body and who he is. Growing up nude with my dad I was thought how to love all I have and I was shown all about erects, masturbating etc, I was even shown how to put condoms on properly. Anything I needed to learn my dad always taught me and often showed me. Clothes at home were banned so I could learn that body confidence was important and how natural it was to feel comfortable around others. We had a very strict open door policy to a point we almost didn't ave doors, was great!

It should be possible, that dad and son compare their erected penises, without bad reactions if you tell this other nudists.i agree with you 110%

This post was edited