Just had my first wax job, and loving it

Got my back, ass n crotch done, loving the feelingThe guy did a great job and it was not as bad as I wax expectingWill be going back to keep it nice and smooth

This topic was edited
RE: Just had my first wax job, and loving it

Who did it?

This post was edited

It's an odd feeling when you first get it done though isn't it?

This post was edited

Who did it?A guy in Oshawa

This post was edited

It's an odd feeling when you first get it done though isn't it?Just not the same as shaving, feels so much nicer n smooth

This post was edited

My only waxing experience was when a friend gave me a gift certificate for a one hour session with a gal waxer (gay male here)-- I was apprehensive but went on anyway-- Since she had never seen me she asked for another female to be in the room when the session started-- I explained I wanted my arm pits done and my crotch, but was modest so Didn't want to be completely exposed. So a cloth was placed around the vitals and she waxed right up to that. As the session progressed and she realized I was NOT going to make any inappropriate actions fr comments her co- worker left the room. I later learned from my gay friend who gave me the certificate and was a regular client of hers that she had made several anti gay comments to him during asession-- he never went back to her again after that nor did I--although she was very nice to me and didn't speak out of turn...Love to find a male waxer in ALABAMA or a female who was gay friendly...

This post was edited

Difficult to locate a salon in this conservative area that will do a total wax on a man. Had full leg waxes in the past and love how smooth I feel. Just found someone who did the underarms and bikini area as well. I would choose to have a total wax and be completely smooth. It feels great and I like the way I look.

This post was edited

I'd be willing to try waxing if I could find someone locally that will do male private parts.

This post was edited

I had to suspend my wax treatments and went back to shaving but ... I'm going to resume the wax treatments soon and I'm having my upper arms, back, entire butt, upper legs/thighs feathered to the knee and of course pubic area, penis and scrotum. I also have my ears and nose hairs waxed as well.
hahaha ... I'll be naked on the table for the entire session!Normally I just take off the shorts but witheverything else being done, she likes for the skin to breath and bit after waxing instead of covering it up right after. She's a great esthetician. Thorough, professional and friendly. I scored big finding her.

This post was edited