RE: A week in Gran Canaria

We were here on a nudist holiday - one in which there should be some limit on time spent clothed. We estimated how long we'd spent each day so far in shorts or trousers: On Saturday 30 min checking in and 2 hours shopping and getting our bearings; Sunday an hours in sarongs eating lunch and moving around; More on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. Before adding it up wedecided 7 hours was a reasonable maximum for 7 days nude holiday. Then we added up and discovered we had used 6 hours already, half way through the holiday. Oops only one hour left! Sarong time could be halved as long as it was small, flimsy and see through.
What would happen if time ran out? We'd already been naked in places we shouldn't. Butobligatory nudity fromthat instant onwards could be just a bit too daring. So we decided that we had to dispose of whatever we were wearing when time ran out. This would gainan hour's credit (Less any timedelay before disposing of the garments).
Our nudist holiday just went up a notch.

This post was edited

Thursday was windy. Remembering the cliff we looked for another way to the Pirate's beach via Playa Morro Basudo. But the tide was in blocking the way. So we stayed only for a photo of the No dogs or nudists sign.

This post was edited

We remembered the mountainous centre of the island is spectacular andit wasnot beach weather. Given the tight limit on clothed time we stayed naked as much as possible. The only cover was that flimsy see through sarong when absolutely necessary. We drove to the mountains Via Juan Grande, Vecidario, Santa Lucia and San Bartolome de Tejeda. Then we drove clockwise round the summits and Roque Nublo. As before the roads were narrow and extremely winding - clinging to the mountain sides with hairpin bends on the scents and descents. But the spectacular views made it all worthwhile. Here is Barranco de Tiranaja. A deep, dramatic,rugged gorge of a dry valley that stretches almost to the coast.

This post was edited

We noticed how green it was up here in the mountains unlike the lower majority of the island where only cactus appeared to grow wild. The trees were full of blossom with a carpet of flowers beneath. We were driving naked and didn't even think of putting anything on to take in the views

This post was edited

We worked our way round to Cruz de Tejeda on the northern side of the peaks. It has a big restaurant so we decided to pull into the car park and get some ice creams. This time I had to don the sarong, eating into precious clothed time. We passed a series of stalls on the way from the car park. Some offered us food. The man at the last one greeted us, shook my hand and asked if we were English (how do they do that when we were almost naked?). He then offered to sell us some clothing. We moved on to the restaurant, went inside and found the ice creams. We then went to pay, being directed to two waitresses sat near the till. As I approached, the younger one burst into a broad grin and started talking excitedlyto her workmate in Spanish whilst staring directly a few inches below my navel. It was clear she could see everything through the thin fabric. I just kept a straight face and paid, whilst being pleased to have caused such a reaction. Here I am at the car park afterwards, holding the sarong.

This post was edited

We headed back to Maspalomas and our resort fro drinks, a meal and bed, staying naked all the time.

This post was edited
RE: best site for naturist and nudist.

Go away gerrad. Will you stop putting the samemessage in every group or string you come across, advertising a nudist dating site. It has no relationship to the groups or topics you put it in. I have flagged you for inappropriateness. Hopefully others will do so also. You risk being thrown out of TN if you continue..

This post was edited

Friday was our last full day. We decided to make another attempt to find Playa don Confital on the peninsular north of Las Palmas. The Sat Nav guided us off the end of the GC1 and through the streets of Las Palmas to its north west corner. From there a track led to Play del Confital nude beach and a convenient car park. The beach consists of flat rocks and a board walk and seating area had been created for sunbathing. To the south we could see Las Palmas. As ever we were the only two nudists there. The local police came by, followed by some joggers. The maintenance man came to clean around us. Of course there were no problems. We were in the right place.

This post was edited

We then headed west along the GC2 to explore the north of the island. Unlike the east and the south it is not served by a motorway and the roads were busy. The traffic only reduced as we got into the central mountains. We made it to Cruz de Tejeda at lunchtime and decided to stop for lunch. This time I donned shorts and a T shirt - risky as clothed time was very short. We'd need a quick lunch. There is a saying "I didn't recognise you with your clothes on". It didn't work this time. The waitress who sold me the ice cream the day before looked me carefully in the face and then asked if we were there yesterday. When I said yes she went round telling her work-mates (and some other diners) about my sarong through which she'd seen everything. Later she asked where we were staying. Service was relaxed and leisurely. So I had to pay the penalty for outstaying my clothed time allowance. My shorts and T shirt were irretrievably disposed of as we got back in the car. And now I had won another 50 min time. My friend just made it to the car and stripped off before his time ran out - no penalty to pay but no time left.
We drove naked through the mountains and back to Maspalomas, stopping for the odd photo on the way.

This post was edited

We arrived back in time to spend an hour sunbathing on Maspalomas nude beach, going onto the beach in our sarongs. As before we walked along the waters edge from the lighthouse, mingling with the never-ending parade of clothed hikers. At the nudist boundary marker I whipped off my sarong, then realizing that three girls were walking towards us just feet away. My friend's clothed time was now exceeded so his sarong went in the bin.

We stopped at the supermarket for my friend to buy whisky to take home to the UK. As usual only my friend, myself and another man were naked at dinner that evening. He asked how I was and I admitted to starting a cold, amusing one of the clothed diners who said it was due to running around with too few clothes on.

On Saturday morning we sunbathed by the resort pool until it was time to leave for the airport. We'd carried all our luggage out to the car, including a set of clothing each. All this was done naked. We drove to the airport and dressed just before handing back the hire car.

This post was edited