Heading to Spa World Friday, May 1st

Any chance anyone else is going to be there?

This topic was edited
RE: Heading to Spa World Friday, May 1st

Howdy, howdy!!!! Heading there today, with Thomas Wong whom I thin you've met. Tomorrow we head to Pine Tree to work out nude asses off in garden on spring cleaning day. I love getting dirty in the nude gardens!!!! Hope to see ya soon! Best!! Nude Pirate.

This post was edited

BUMMER! Sorry to miss you both!

Have fun at Pine Tree!

This post was edited

Wholenoteman and Pirate, I wish I could be there. I have an all day faculty retreat. Ugh! I'd rather be naked with friends!!

You need to work out another trip! :-)

This post was edited

Had great day at spa world yesterday, dry sauna was HOT. 205 degrees. Yikes!!! Steam sauna was HOT!! But, chill tube delightful 60 degrees!! Ahhhh. With chilly weather, we've decided not to outdoor nude today. Will go to spa world today instead, after morning workouts. See you there around noon. Best!! Pirate.

This post was edited

Awesome! I'm scheduled for a massage there about 1.

See you there!

Had great day at spa world yesterday, dry sauna was HOT. 205 degrees. Yikes!!! Steam sauna was HOT!! But, chill tube delightful 60 degrees!! Ahhhh. With chilly weather, we've decided not to outdoor nude today. Will go to spa world today instead, after morning workouts. See you there around noon. Best!! Pirate.

This post was edited

Howdy, Bill!! We missed ya!!! We left at 5:30 pm. Had great day with nudist buds George, Thomas, Bill. George, thanks for instigating the day!!! That foot massage on de one floor was incredible!!!! Wow wow wow! Had never tried that before there. Dang!!!! Will for sure do that again!! Off to Thai restaurant in Alexandria with local gang!!! Night all!! Pirate

This post was edited

Awesome! I'm scheduled for a massage there about 1. See you there.I guess I'll have to massage myself under the table at my meeting. Wait, that didn't sound right ;-)
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.....How'd that work for ya?!?!

This post was edited

Howdy, Bill!! We missed ya!!! We left at 5:30 pm. Had great day with nudist buds George, Thomas, Bill. George, thanks for instigating the day!!! That foot massage on de one floor was incredible!!!! Wow wow wow! Had never tried that before there. Dang!!!! Will for sure do that again!! Off to Thai restaurant in Alexandria with local gang!!! Night all!! PirateThanks for joining me today, guys! You made the day! Always lots of fun with you guys around!
Enjoy your naked gardening!
Bill, next time, bud....you need to find a good excuse to come join us!

This post was edited