Hey everyone, new to this site. greetings from jersey.

Hey there, my name is leo, 22 years old, male. Is there anyone, who goes to gunnison beach. Im reading around and seems like a legit place to be. Apart from being new to the site, im also new to the life style. But theres two things that discourage me: From me to you all, please dont try to be upset. The first is my body, and because im going blind in 2 years approximate. Since i could remember, going to a nudist beach has been something worth having in my bucket list. And since im going blind, what a better time to start that list. Now to the more conscious topic, my body. I know i should be happy with what i have, but all my life ive been teased about having an average sized penis. I dont want to appear in the beach, strip, and then everyone starts gossiping about my size. The problem isnt grooming at all, just size. So here's a few questions that i hope i can get an answer for, or even be able to ask. First, these are all for the ladies, would anyone of you be willing to go to gunnison with me? It would make the transition going from clothed to nude easier for me. Second, are there any ladies who are contemplating going to a beach like gunnison for the first time like me? And lastly, i hope i can ask this, if it cant be answered, no sweat. But is anyone willing to look at my body and tell me if i look ok for gunnison beach? Im not trying to offend anyone with my physique, but i feel like i need to hear from you and whst your thoughts are. Feel free to drop your email so i can send you my photos. I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP! THANK YOU.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.