Where to go in West Central Georgia

I live in Columbus, Georgia and would like to know of any place close around the Columbus area where I could walk around while nude without having to worry about being arrested.

Does anyone know of some private land where the owner doesn't care if people use the land as long as they don't trash it? Just some place that offers some privacy away from gawkers and where there isn't any danger of being arrested or shot while enjoying nature in the buff is all I am looking for.

I have been to nudist places and love visiting them, but having to pay the day fees and such drains the wallet. Especially if you try to go every chance you get.

This topic was edited
RE: Where to go in West Central Georgia

I know how you feel. I moved to central Alabama here from Wisconsin about 3 years ago and I am still looking for a place to walk around nude outside. The day fees at nudist resorts will really drain the money out of your pockets. I have been to the all male camp grounds and their day fees are reasonable but all you have there are guys and I like to be around both genders.Let me know if you find a place and I will let you know when I find a place.

This post was edited

I live in Columbus, Georgia and would like to know of any place close around the Columbus area where I could walk around while nude without having to worry about being arrested. Does anyone know of some private land where the owner doesn't care if people use the land as long as they don't trash it? Just some place that offers some privacy away from gawkers and where there isn't any danger of being arrested or shot while enjoying nature in the buff is all I am looking for. I have been to nudist places and love visiting them, but having to pay the day fees and such drains the wallet. Especially if you try to go every chance you get.
I used to live in LaGrange, GA,up until 4-5 years ago. I had the same issue when I relocated there:nowhere to be nude. Then I found out about Pine Mountain, Ga, just a few miles right between LaGrange and Columbus. I started trail-running there and quickly found out that I could probably hike/run nude and get away with it.

• So I got myself a map of the mountain and started going nude off-trail. Granted, it is NOT entirely legal. But if you go at dawn or late in the day - and stay off the trail, the chances of getting caught are slim to none. I was never "caught" in 3 years of nude hiking/running - and I'm risk-adverse.

• I would say try hiking dressed at Pine Mountain, get a feel for it, and make your own decision whether you want to give it a shot at going nude there.

• On a side-note I once ran into a couple, on the trail, and the woman was hiking topfree. She didn't hear me running the trail in their direction so she had a panic attack when she saw me, even though I just smiled and said "Hi!" as I kept on running. So Pine Mountain is no stranger to nudity. You just have to use common sense.

This post was edited

I'll keep the Pine Mountain trails in mind.

This post was edited