RE: how naked of you today ?

Always totally and completely!

This post was edited

Yesterday was Sunday went to a river nearby. Had skinny dip,sun bathed nude for long & then ride bike in just my sunglasses from river bank to main road about a km with many couples passing by with a amused look

This post was edited

Im naked under the blankets

This post was edited

Naked now that I'm done with work

This post was edited

Totally since arriving home 24 hours ago.

This post was edited

In about 3 hours it will be 11:15 Monday morning and I'll have to leave home, be the first time since Friday at about 4 pm that I've had on any more than a pair of sandals and a hat. It was a great weekend

This post was edited

In about 3 hours it will be 11:15 Monday morning and I'll have to leave home, be the first time since Friday at about 4 pm that I've had on any more than a pair of sandals and a hat. It was a great weekendbeen naked every day as soon as my carer has left 9-15 am

This post was edited

Naked now since last night (always naked at home) and heading to my club to be naked all day with other naturists. I might stay over there to avoid home coming traffic, so I would be naked until tomorrow.

This post was edited

I've been naked except when I had to take out the trash. I unfortunately will have to at least put pants on when the repairman comes to fix my A/C system.

This post was edited

Slept naked, woke and fed dogs naked, cleaned dog mess in backyard naked still naked til I leave for work. Love the lifestyle.

This post was edited