Veet your Feet!

Here in the UK, summer seems to be well on it's way, but there is one faux pas which guys need to avoid... Unkempt hairy feet. If you are going to be donning the trusted flip flops or sandals then you need to ensure that your feet are ready to be seen. Most of us have hairy toes or some hair on top of the foot and it's manly. I'm not disputing that, but if it is not trimmed and kept tidy, it can look awful and feet aren't that nice at the best of times. Either take a wet shave razor and shave it away or for longer lasting results you can get out the Veet for Men and 5 minutes later, you have great looking feet and toes. Keep the yeti look for winter. For the summer period, a nice clean, smooth foot looks hot guys. Feel free to post your before and after pics to the gallery to show your handy work gents. Steve

This topic was edited
RE: Veet your Feet!

I happen to be one of the lucky ones ... not a hair one on either of my feet! My esthetician asked me if I wanted to have the hair waxed off my feet the first time I went in to have my first Brazilian wax. I said, "sure." She then turned the lamp on my feet and said ..."well, you don't have any hair on your feet to wax!" So she turned her attention to my nose and ears! She found hair there! Too much hair! hahahaha
A reminder ... don't stop at hair removal on your feet. Be a real man and go get a pedicure! My wife loves, loves, loves that I go with her to the nail salon and get regular pedicures. Since doing this, about 8 years ago, I've noticed that so many men don't take care of their feet and toe nails and frankly ... they look rather disgusting!

This post was edited

I agree wholeheartedly, much like hair legs in shorts, gross to me. I get mine waxed as I do everything from the navel down. I also enjoy getting a pedicure, my aesthetician is also very good at reflexology and can make me feel so relaxed. I have from time to time had polish on my nails, helps protect them from breaking, clear most of the time, but I will go for far out colours just for fun

This post was edited

Good idea, will give it a try

This post was edited

I have found it difficult to find someone who will do waxing on a man from the waist down.

This post was edited