Who would visit Canada and why?

I live in Canada, i love being nude and I also have a place for fellow nudists to stay at if your passing through Canada
I offer my spare room and everything I have to my nude friends and the nudists that need a place to stay while vacationing and visiting Canada or me.
I may seem to good to be true but I am not, I am just really open and love helping others.
Come visit Canada, beautiful scenery and I can be your guide

This topic was edited
RE: Who would visit Canada and why?

I would visit Canada....because...... No one shoots you for going to church.

This post was edited

Absolutely we'd visit Canada. We have friends in Manitoba. I want to visit several nudist/naturist places and beaches in Canada and since it's easy to navigate with our motorhome, from the US, we'd love to visit Canada! :D

This post was edited

If ever the chance I know we would visit. We met a couple on the 2015 Nude Cruise we became great friends with that live in Canada. Before that it never appealed to me as living in a cooler, short lived summer area I think about warmer climates.

This post was edited

If ever the chance I know we would visit. We met a couple on the 2015 Nude Cruise we became great friends with that live in Canada. Before that it never appealed to me as living in a cooler, short lived summer area I think about warmer climates.

It would be nice to meet you when your in Canada
We could visit and hangout and chat

This post was edited

Well, we live in Seattle, so of course we visit Canada occasionally.

This post was edited