B,S & C

I am heading for vacation tomorrow morning so decided to clean up. Last night I went for waxing on a few things: ass, back, balls, crack, nostrils, pits, pubic and shaft. I got the full bro so my speedo area is completely hairless. I had forgotten how clean it feels and how much more sensitive and erotic everything feels. It has been 2 years since I quit having having my nostrils waxed, my previous waxer wouldn't do it as I grew a full beard. The new guy had no problems and it feels so good to be able to breath again. It was all good and not that bad on the pain scale, but damn, having the pubic ripped out brought some watery eyes. With the summer here in the Toronto area, and with Pride events on in different cities, I'm sure more guys are grooming. Enjoy.

This topic was edited
RE: B,S & C

Removing the pubic hair was most painful to me, the sack and crack were nothing.

This post was edited

Take a couple extre-strength Tylenol about 1/2 hour before you go for a wax.Ive found the only thing that really smarts is when they wax the top of my feet (?)

This post was edited

Thanks, I had heard that some people take an Advil or another pain reliever.

This post was edited