New to the site, got some questions !

Hi everyone, I'm new on the site, I have some questions & wanted to introduce myself.
Nudism has interested me for many years and as time went by I've been doing more and more activities in the nude, whenever and as much as I can. I'm also really into Hip-Hop music and also enjoy recreational marihuana use (question one, is it allowed to talk about marihuana on the site). I've recently written, produced and engineered my very 1st song. Nudism is one of the main topics in the song. It does have explicit lyrics. I released it yesterday and my second question has to do with this. Is it allowed to post external links (from soundcloud) somewhere on the site and share the song and maybe get some feedback ? Finally, question three : are there twitter and or tumblr users here that want to link up and follow each other (or is it forbidden to talk about other sites here?). Sorry if any of the questions are answered on the site already somewhere, I looked but didn't find anything on here about them. Thank you very much.
Johnny

This topic was edited
RE: New to the site, got some questions !

I am not a moderator so my opinion has no force.
It is often better to ask forgiveness than permission. Do what you want, if the mods don't like it they'll delete the post & hopefully tell you to not do it again.
People post links to external sites all the time.

This post was edited

I'm not a Mod either, but on the front page of the forums, right at the top is a section called Rules For Posting Here...
I'd read that.

This post was edited

I am not a moderator so my opinion has no force.It is often better to ask forgiveness than permission. Do what you want, if the mods don't like it they'll delete the post & hopefully tell you to not do it again.People post links to external sites all the time.Ok thanks :)

This post was edited

I'm not a Mod either, but on the front page of the forums, right at the top is a section called Rules For Posting Here...I'd read that.Yes, I read it, I think it's ok, I posted already in Anything goes. Thanks

This post was edited

i would read the rules first, and welcome to the nudist lifestyleThank you I did :). Not a new nudist, just new to the site !

This post was edited